full tilt account

• belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Hello George,

This is to inform you that the following multiple account has been closed:

belthazorrrr1

Your primary account, gekitsios, has been left open and you may continue using it to play.

To ensure a level playing field, our policy only allows one Full Tilt Poker account per player. We cannot allow you to use any account other than your primary account. If you would like a full explanation of our site rules, please visit our website at: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/siteRules.php

This closure applies to all versions of the Full Tilt Poker software originally downloaded from any of our .COM, .NET, or .ORG websites.

Please contact us from the registered email address for your closed account, belthazorrrr1, to let us know if you would like the remaining funds in this closed account transferred to your primary account or withdrawn to your payment processor.

We thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker and appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

Alan
      Cashier
      Full Tilt Poker

The point is that i didnt remember that i had an account to full til because i had to play like some months and i had deleted the old account.What can i do now?Where are my money?I had 700$ ffs
  • 7 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      [x] here we go again
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      [x] here we go again
      PLEASE PLEASE...REPLY ME IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING REALLY GOOD TO SAY NOT TROLLING...PLEASE....YOU DONT KNOW HOW HEARTBREAKING THIS IS
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Man, you should better post this thread at Full Tilt's forum here on pokerstrategy.com page, imo!

GL, keep asking so you can get back!
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      ok. my apogisies.

I would reply to FT and tell them exaclty what you have told us (maybe a bit nicer. Explain to them that you are happy to continue with one account but you would like your winnings from th eother account trasnfered to your primary.

If they dont, ask them to show proof that the winnings in th eother account have been distributed to the people who you won it off. ie if they say you cheated, they just cant keep the money. they have to distibute to the other playerss. if they cant show you that proof, take it up with the gaming commission in the coutry FT resides.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      the point is that i dont want to play with gekitsios because of 4 things:
      1-i have to play with gekitsios account more than two months so i didnt even remeber it
      2-i dont have rakeback deal in gekitsios account
      3-i have tons of notes in belthazorrrr1 account for players, more than 500 hundred players examined
      4-when i used to play under gekitsios account i was a really crappy player.Bad roi etc.With belthazorrrr1 i have nice stats and i dont want to loose them really.It is heartbreaking.Look my blog and you will understand it :/
    • Sirdoom
      Sirdoom
      Bronze
      If you want your funds from the closed account why don't you just do what they tell you in the e-mail you quote?

Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      Please contact us from the registered email address for your closed account, belthazorrrr1, to let us know if you would like the remaining funds in this closed account transferred to your primary account or withdrawn to your payment processor.
    • beckijay1991
      beckijay1991
      Global
      Considering that you have broken the rules layed out by ftp I would take my punishment and run.

They could easily close both your accounts and take away all your winnings if they wanted too.

If I was you i would be very glad that they have been this lenient.

As for rakeback and player notes and stats.... Tough! You should not have broken the rules in the first place.