Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($21.37)
      Hero ($26.12)
      UTG ($25.35)
      CO ($25)
      BTN ($22.82)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: J:heart:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.75, fold, Hero raises to $2.35, BTN calls $1.60

FLOP ($4.80) 2:spade: 7:spade: J:spade:

Hero bets $2.50, BTN raises to $5, Hero calls $2.50

TURN ($14.80) 2:spade: 7:spade: J:spade: T:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $7, Hero ???

Villain plays 22/22 over 28 hands and 3bets 0% over 10 opportunities. So, that doesn't really say anything except he looks TAG-ish. But he doesn't autorebuy, apparently. So, I don't know. Had an avatar which made me think he's horrible(lol j/k).

Aaanyway, I don't want to play KJo OOP and check/call blindly three streets when I hit top pair , so this is kind of the top of my folding range I guess, so I decide to 3bet it.

I hit top pair postflop on a somewhat scary board, I cbet for value as I think he could call with Ax, maybe Kx of spades type hands.

When he minraises me I get a little sad, but I decide to call to "evaluate the turn", which probably sucks. But I still think he can do this with AsXx. But when he continues to bet a brick turn I'm probably not ahead a lot, so turn is a fold?

But can I fold flop, or should I just flat preflop? Or is 3betting ok? Or did I play all right?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      I´d personally would shove turn, since he can bluffraise flop and continue his bluff on the turn and there isn´t too many better made hands that would play that way- likely flopped flush, sometimes he ha there AsJx, but generally dot expect you behind too often.