full tilt account

• belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Hello George,

This is to inform you that the following multiple account has been closed:

belthazorrrr1

Your primary account, gekitsios, has been left open and you may continue using it to play.

To ensure a level playing field, our policy only allows one Full Tilt Poker account per player. We cannot allow you to use any account other than your primary account. If you would like a full explanation of our site rules, please visit our website at: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/siteRules.php

This closure applies to all versions of the Full Tilt Poker software originally downloaded from any of our .COM, .NET, or .ORG websites.

Please contact us from the registered email address for your closed account, belthazorrrr1, to let us know if you would like the remaining funds in this closed account transferred to your primary account or withdrawn to your payment processor.

We thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker and appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

Alan
      Cashier
      Full Tilt Poker

The point is that i didnt remember that i had an account to full til because i had to play like some months and i had deleted the old account.What can i do now?Where are my money?I had 700$ ffs
  • 19 replies
    • AMargaritaMan
      AMargaritaMan
      Bronze
      umm... the email sent to you clearly states where your money is and actually asks you where you want it trasferred. I don't see the problem.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      i just would like to play with name belthazorrrr1 and not with gekitsios
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      becuase one gets rakeback and the other doesnt.......
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi belthazorrrr,

multiple accounts is strictly against the rules of full Tilt. I have seen on multiple occasion FT closing both accounts and confiscating the funds on both. The player had to go through a great deals to recover their funds and were not always able to. So you should consider yourself very lucky that they are leaving you with an account open and offering you the option to transfer the funds from the closed accounts to the other.

take their offer and say thank you (I'd say)

kind regards

Thazar
    • AMargaritaMan
      AMargaritaMan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi belthazorrrr,

multiple accounts is strictly against the rules of full Tilt. I have seen on multiple occasion FT closing both accounts and confiscating the funds on both. The player had to go through a great deals to recover their funds and were not always able to. So you should consider yourself very lucky that they are leaving you with an account open and offering you the option to transfer the funds from the closed accounts to the other.

take their offer and say thank you (I'd say)

kind regards

Thazar
      +1
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi belthazorrrr,

Your situation is really not easy.

Have you managed to get in touch with Full Tilt and explain your situation?

Keep us posted
      Ingrid
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Make an account in some of ur friends or family name and get rb that way instead
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi belthazorrrr,

Your situation is really not easy.

Have you managed to get in touch with Full Tilt and explain your situation?

Keep us posted
      Ingrid
      i sent them email but as you know full tilts support is great.I would appreciate if you know anyone inside full tilt and help me
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Please contact us from the registered email address for your closed account, belthazorrrr1, to let us know if you would like the remaining funds in this closed account transferred to your primary account or withdrawn to your payment processor.

Hi belthazorrrr,

I would like to help you but personally I think this is one of the "lucky" situations where they permit a really fair option to get your money back. I wouldn't like to interfere because first they should respond to your email (and I am sure they will).

Please allow a few days and keep me posted, we'll take it from there.
      Works for you like this?

Ingrid
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

Hi belthazorrrr,

I would like to help you but personally I think this is one of the "lucky" situations where they permit a really fair option to get your money back. I wouldn't like to interfere because first they should respond to your email (and I am sure they will).

Please allow a few days and keep me posted, we'll take it from there.
      Works for you like this?

Ingrid
      Yes, thanks a lot for your time.Appreciate your gesture a lot
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey belthazorrrr,

Its not a problem, we are here to help out. Some cases we just have to wait for the poker room to clarify the situation. I hope you understand that.

I am looking forward to hear from you in a few days. =)
      Ingrid
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      5th day passed and still no reply from full tilt support..This is makes a lot of damage to me and to full tilt.This is totally unacceptable.i sent them email in saturaday and still nothing, ?( :s_mad:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi belthazorrrr,

Thank you for the update and very sorry to read that you still haven't received any update.

I am going to escalate this now and see if we can be any help.

I'll get back to you as soon as we have an update
      Ingrid
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Thanks for your time.I would be very grateful if you could solve the matter quickly :s_love:
    • supermaryo86
      supermaryo86
      Bronze
      For the first and last time, I am disgusted with the lack of customer service. You have suspended my account, and left me with no way of contacting anyone on Full Tilt to discuss what is happening. I understand $800 may not seem a lot, but from my perspective I won this money and I should be able to claim it when I want, after depositing my own money to Full tilt! I have tried and tried to communicate with you, with no reply. Therefore I have no choice but to take further action with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC), who I have discovered Full Tilt is licensed by. I have to say, I am thoroughly disappointed with the whole situation, and your failure to deal with it properly.

This was my Message to FTP and no reply from the.....thank you full tilt
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supermaryo86
      For the first and last time, I am disgusted with the lack of customer service. You have suspended my account, and left me with no way of contacting anyone on Full Tilt to discuss what is happening. I understand $800 may not seem a lot, but from my perspective I won this money and I should be able to claim it when I want, after depositing my own money to Full tilt! I have tried and tried to communicate with you, with no reply. Therefore I have no choice but to take further action with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC), who I have discovered Full Tilt is licensed by. I have to say, I am thoroughly disappointed with the whole situation, and your failure to deal with it properly.

what a coincidence - both super mary and belthazoor have the same probelm with full tilt and have the same mount of money outstanding
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar

what a coincidence - both super mary and belthazoor have the same probelm with full tilt and have the same mount of money outstanding
      meaning?whats your point?
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze

what you gonna do now?
    • supermaryo86
      supermaryo86
      Bronze
      waiting like a donk i am no help from full tilt soo a waste of money...............