UTG+1 ($1.15)
      UTG+2 ($1)
      MP1 ($4.98)
      Hero ($2.25)
      MP3 ($0.85)
      CO ($1.76) (78/28)
      BTN ($2.02)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, CO calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.19) K:club: 7:diamond: Q:heart:

Hero bets $0.90, CO folds

Hero shows Q:diamond: Q:spade:

Hero wins $0.18

I have to use the numeric keypad to enter bet values, and I typed 0.9 instead of 0.09 by mistake. He would have called a 9-cent bet, too.

Gawdamit. I lost some good profit potential there.
  • 16 replies
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      Should try multitabling rush. Sometimes when im card dead for a few hands i'll end up folding pocket pair 22-1010 done it maybe 80 times in total. thats -ev.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Kodark
      Should try multitabling rush.
      I don't believe in rush poker, and don't intend ever to play it unless someone can convince me that it's a good idea. From the descriptions I've read it sounds like a total lottery.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Not rly error, if he has a king he's not folding for whatever you bet.. :f_cool: I'd even shove against some rly.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Not rly error, if he has a king he's not folding for whatever you bet.. :f_cool: I'd even shove against some rly.
      Nonsense. The foldaround artists at William Hill will fold around to even a min bet sometimes (because I've seen other players make them and get foldarounds). With a loose player I had some prayer of winning more than the usual 10 cents I win with a good hand, but not if I overbet. And I overbet badly.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Nonsense. The foldaround artists at William Hill will fold around to even a min bet sometimes (because I've seen other players make them and get foldarounds). With a loose player I had some prayer of winning more than the usual 10 cents I win with a good hand, but not if I overbet. And I overbet badly.
      Bullshit. Do you know what they fold when you a minbet? Garbage like 62o and stuff like that. If they have a king, they have no problem calling of an openshove for 20x the pot.

Villain is 78/28 - if guy with these stats is a "foldaround artist" then i'm Liv Boeree.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Bullshit. Do you know what they fold when you a minbet? Garbage like 62o and stuff like that. If they have a king, they have no problem calling of an openshove for 20x the pot.

Villain is 78/28 - if guy with these stats is a "foldaround artist" then i'm Liv Boeree.
      First, don't swear at me.

Second, a guy who signed up 10 months ago and is still bronze isn't going to lecture me on poker. Post your graph and I might be willing to listen, but until you do I'll consider you a beginner just like me.

Third, the guy DID fold to an overbet, so what makes you think he was going to call a shove? I'm telling you that, from the playing I've done at this limit on this site, that there's a lot of folding going on. If you've played the same limit at the same site and find different, that's fair enough.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      OK, i have no problem showing you my graph if it makes you feel better:
      My cash game graph:

My sng graph:

Im bronze because my full tilt and pokerstars account isnt tracked by pokerstrategy.

He folded to an overbet because he obv didnt have anything. I'm willing to bet whatever amount you can count that he didnt fold a king. But, ofc, you're the man here.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Thanks for posting those graphs.

Are you saying he would have folded even to a 9-cent half-pot bet? I'm willing to believe you if that's the case.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Second, a guy who signed up 10 months ago and is still bronze isn't going to lecture me on poker. Post your graph and I might be willing to listen, but until you do I'll consider you a beginner just like me.

You judge someone's poker skills by the amount they rake and only *IF* the site they play on is actually tracked. :f_mad:
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      You judge someone's poker skills by the amount they rake and only *IF* the site they play on is actually tracked. :f_mad:
      How about if I judge them by their alias on PS forum? If I did that I'd sentence you to 10 years on the chain gang.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Getting a bit defensive aren't we :D

What he's saying is that players at $0.01/$0.02 will call anything if they're holding a K there. So if he had a K he would've called that bet, or a $0.09 bet or whatever. But he folded, so it's likely he had nothing and was going to fold no matter how much you bet.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      How about if I judge them by their alias on PS forum? If I did that I'd sentence you to 10 years on the chain gang.
      I'd think you're 40 year old french homosexual.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Im platinum muhaha
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      ahem, us platinum brothers would like to set you all straight...

poker is rigged obv, gin rummy FTW!!!!

mmm gin
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      oh, and being platinum doesn't make you a winning playa... it makes you A RAKERRRRRR
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      being platinum means you've joined the dark side of the force