This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Few hands

• 3 replies
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      I'll just give my comments.

Hand 1 - I've got no problem with the call. You hit top pair and top kicker so going all in is ok.

Hand 2 - Push is ok. AJ is a standard push at the button. You just got unlucky someone was actually waiting for some big action.

Hand 3 - I think you min-bet on flop to extract chips and to make it look like you are weak. So I think that is ok. Check on the turn was ok but I think you should have re-raised directly all-in when he bet because I would have been satisfied with the pot already if it was me.

Hand 4 - At that level, what are usually the cards would a player limp? They're usually small pockets or monster hands to slow play it or act weak at start. During those situations, when someone limps before me, I change my ranges and make them a bit tighter. You still have 15BBs to survive a few more cycles to wait for good hands so I wouldn't have shoved there if it were me.

I hope my opinions helped.

Chow! :f_biggrin:
    • antonss1
      antonss1
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for your opinion! ;)
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      my opinion

HAND 1 - standard

HAND 2- standard

hand 3- played very bad, pre flop raise= i like 3 BB from UTG, flop bet= ??? i don't get why you would bet 2BB on the flop with top set MP2 could easily have 77,88,JJ, even QQ,KK why you bet 4k i really don't understand, if it was the big blind or small bind that called pre flop i could maybe understand why you bet so small but to me betting 4k is like giving a free card nearly( thats why he called with K high) then you check/call to lead on the river witch i hate I'm guessing your going to bet any river card, so why not just raise his turn bet i really don't understand the check/call with the 2nd nuts ( basicaly nuts due to pre flop raise, safe to say he doesn't have 78 here) i think defo you needed to raise the turn witch was the biggest mistake in the hand.

hand 4- I don't like it 15 1/2 BB with 66 in middle position i just don't like it basilcaly because any hand that is going to call you your most likely not going to have beat or dominated. I would of waited.,,

I'm not a coach and i can't play poker i'm so so so so so bad at it so this is just my opinion