Hello Everyone

• CRASHRYDER
      CRASHRYDER
      Bronze
      HI THERE EVERYONE.....IM FROM AT THE MOMENT FROM CAMPBELL RIVER,BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA...SUMBLED ON THIS SITE FROM FACEBOOK....I JOINED AND GOT THE 50.00 AS PROMISED AT WILLIAM HILL....ALLS I GOT TO SAY IS THIS SITE HAS CHANGED MY POKER PLAY DRAMATICALLY....SINCE I JOINED AND READ, AND LEARNED HERE, IM PLACING IN THE MONEY IN MOST TOURNEYS NOW....I HOWEVER HAD A BAD CIRCUMSTANCE HOWEVER AND LEFT MY COMPUTER UP AND A FRIEND DIDNT KNOW HE WAS PLAYING WITH REAL MONEY UPON DECIDEING TO USE MY COMPUTER AT HER WHIM.LOL. NEEDLESS TO SAY MY ACCOUNT THERE IS AT .08 CENTS....BUT SINCE I JOINED THIS SITE I HAVE LEARNED MORE THAN I THOUGHT POSSIBLE.....NOW I HAVE WON AND STACKIN CHIPS STARTIG FROM FREEROLLS USING THE ADVISE I LEARND FROM THIS SITE...THX GUYS....IM NOT MUCH OF A FORUM GUY BUT I WILL KEEP UP WITH THIS ONE.....
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi CRASHRYDER,

Welcome to our community! =)

Reading your story makes me smile! Thank you for sharing it with us and I really hope you will stick with us and actively share your thoughts and opinion with the other members.

Are you enjoying playing at William Hill?
      Did your friend really gamble away your balance? :f_eek:

Looking forward to read more from you
      Ingrid