Multiple accounts

• Mako2d2f
      Mako2d2f
      Bronze
      So I have 4 accounts on FullTilt where I played with some free bankrolls. My concern is will I be able to cash out money from my current account tracked by ps.com?

Don't wanna have troubles if I donkbox some tournament :f_biggrin:

tnx in advance...
  • 34 replies
    • PxKx
      PxKx
      Bronze
      If you get to the final table in a big tourney they're going to check you out. Use the account that you have your real name on when you play. Don't chipdump on FTP or PS, they often notice it, just send the money through their transfer system to you "real" account

If your name was Brian Hasting you would get away with it on FTP, but for the rest of us that aren't sponsored by FTP we get banned and the money taken
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Mako2d2f

first of all you need to be aware that fulltilt really frowns upon multi account creation. so be prepared for the worst. first thing is do you have real money in more than one of them? hopefully the answer is no. From what I understand when lucky they allow you to keep your first account. the best way is explain them the situation clearly and honestly. explain to them that you just became aware that you were breaking the rules and ask them to close your latest 3 accounts and keep the first one you open (they wont have it any other way) ask them also if they would be kind enough to transfer the money from the latest account to the first one.

The worst case scenario is that you would lose it all but even in that case you would not be wasting your time paling for some money you can never get your hands on.

However if you are honest and transparent on the situation there are chances that you will keep your money.

I have also seen a few cases where they ask the user to withdraw the money and close all the accounts and ban the user. (they initially ban the user and then, after much negotiation, let him withdraw the money).

I would advice you to prepare for the worse so that 1) you are not disappointed and 2) it helps with your patience and in turn goes in your favour in the negotiation with FullTIlt.

I wish you the best of luck in sorting out the situation

Regards

Thazar
    • Mako2d2f
      Mako2d2f
      Bronze
      to which mail should I send them? cause I sent an email to the support through their support site and didn't get any reply...
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Share their answer with us...
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      ..they are all mad. They wanted me to verify my details upon opening my account and closed it without no explanation. I have sent them my documents and got reply after two weeks that something is missing. Now it is more than a week since I've sent them this document and waiting for reply.

Will that take forever?

My answer is YES! I think they don't want people with rakeback.

For Full Tilt I have only one (and in my very thoughts light) expression: BARSTANDS!
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mako2d2f
      to which mail should I send them? cause I sent an email to the support through their support site and didn't get any reply...
      Welcome to Full Tilt.

Originally posted by attisks

..they are all mad. They wanted me to verify my details upon opening my account and closed it without no explanation. I have sent them my documents and got reply after two weeks that something is missing. Now it is more than a week since I've sent them this document and waiting for reply.

Will that take forever?

Yes it will. I've been waiting for *weeks* and honestly lost track of how many weeks. And I don't have *any* problems on my account (it's a new account and I've sent them all the documents), so it should be a pretty "standard" check. But no support if fast with them.

On the other hand, I always receive replies in under 2h on Party Poker, have chatted with them live (great option), have phoned their support, and even they have phoned me more then once when they needed to confirm something. I'll not go tired of saying it because I think we must highlight who has a good service and who does not.

Good luck.
    • miakes
      miakes
      Bronze
      Ok here's the thing.. My boyfriend is having problems, he can't login, even after reseting his password. I assume it's because I played at his place most of the time and "use" him to withdrawn the money and now they assume miltiple accounts. He's not playing at FTP anymore, he just login from time to time to help me and that's it. Last week I sended him 1/2 of BR(1,5k$), his withdrawnal was declined and today he tried to login.. I've written to support already but I'm afraid that it's going to take loooong time to prove it.

Are they going to believe me? Anyone had similar situation?

One more thing, he's staying at 2 places(1 Mon-Fri, other weekends) and I'm practicly living with him but "f*ck" my adress is different..
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi miakes,

I am very sorry to read about the difficulties you experiencing with your poker account.

As you mentioned, it is probably has been closed now until they clear your security check. I would suggest to write an email and explain the situation in a nice and calm way.

Keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miakes
      Ok here's the thing.. My boyfriend is having problems, he can't login, even after reseting his password. I assume it's because I played at his place most of the time and "use" him to withdrawn the money and now they assume miltiple accounts. He's not playing at FTP anymore, he just login from time to time to help me and that's it. Last week I sended him 1/2 of BR(1,5k$), his withdrawnal was declined and today he tried to login.. I've written to support already but I'm afraid that it's going to take loooong time to prove it.

Are they going to believe me? Anyone had similar situation?

One more thing, he's staying at 2 places(1 Mon-Fri, other weekends) and I'm practicly living with him but "f*ck" my adress is different..
      I think this bf/gf situation (and roomates in general as well) is pretty common and they should be used to it.

HOWEVER, afaik it's very advisable to let them know in advance as it makes things clear beforehand.

edit: sorry Ingrid, I was typing while you posted.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      of course, no problem luizsilveira =)
      more feedback the better it is.
    • miakes
      miakes
      Bronze
      thank you both of you, you made me feel a little bit better..

I just sent them an e-mail with a long explaination, really with all the details, even about my personal problems :D
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      nice and clear.. send them email..

these things are happening but they're there to ignore our mails and driving us crazy. If there were no rakeback option I wouldn't care about the site.

It is actually shame that Howard and Chris are between the founders. It used to be such a nice site. It is more like huge shite now. They kill some of their FPP promotions, they start banning accounts without no explanation whatsoever.

I mean how more ignorant they can get?
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mattisks
      If there were no rakeback option I wouldn't care about the site.
      +1
    • miakes
      miakes
      Bronze
      wtf, I just got mail and they say that they saw that I logged into my account and that they are done with me.. And I clearly wrote that it's a problem in my boyfriends account. How ignorant can they be?
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      another day passed.. No response.

And I've just read they improved their interface!

LOL. I wish they improved their customer service first. Do they need a hand? Well invite me over!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi mattisks,

I adore your sense of humor. :f_biggrin:

I would like to help you, if you let me I will escalate this through our key account managers and see if we can improve this situation together.

Could you please confirm your Full Tilt Player ID for me?

Also, add anything that should be important for me to know.

Ingrid
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      ok. I am editing this post as nothing has happened anyway and my details were just hanging here.

There's no point. I will stay with pokerstars and if I ever turn a pro career I will always tell only my worst experiences if anyone asks me about Full Tilt and of course I will skip any event that will have their header on it..

If they wanna treat their customers like sh.. then we have to let the world know about it! We're not in middle ages, dammit! :f_eek:
    • miakes
      miakes
      Bronze
      I got my money back today, not that long really :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miakes
      I got my money back today, not that long really :)

Good job, well done! =)

Ingrid