• chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Gold
      Good one.

Made me laff!
    • ddancis
      ddancis
      Bronze
      c`moon man. i see that word first time in my life! and im interested ..what it is?! :P
    • bazfresh
      bazfresh
      Bronze
      DEFINE MILESTONE

lool
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      its a big rock in australia. its actually about 1.6 kilometers long, but the early explores miss measured it as just over a mile. ever since then its referred to as the milestone. it supposed to be good luck for poker players to go there and its part of every pro players poker journey. thats why you hear so many people talk about reaching the milestone.
    • ddancis
      ddancis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      its a big rock in australia. its actually about 1.6 kilometers long, but the early explores miss measured it as just over a mile. ever since then its referred to as the milestone. it supposed to be good luck for poker players to go there and its part of every pro players poker journey. thats why you hear so many people talk about reach the milestone.

thank you. for explanation! ;)

but I read about milestone hand..! have u ever heard about it? it happens at the cash-game tables..
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/100-billion/
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ddancis,

First off all welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

In which context have you read this? There are a lot of different meanings as you can see in the previous answers ;)

If you are talking about the promotion on PokerStars then it is as followed:
      Every dealt hand on PokerStars has his unique number, which you can see on the table on the top left. Every million hand you can win a price if you are dealt in this hand.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards
      Hannes
    • ddancis
      ddancis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pnnkaznk
      http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/100-billion/
      that`s what I`m talking about!.

thank you..Pnnkaznk! respect :)
    • ddancis
      ddancis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hey ddancis,

First off all welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

In which context have you read this? There are a lot of different meanings as you can see in the previous answers ;)

If you are talking about the promotion on PokerStars then it is as followed:
      Every dealt hand on PokerStars has his unique number, which you can see on the table on the top left. Every million hand you can win a price if you are dealt in this hand.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards
      Hannes
      yea. Hannes. I know ..My question was not precisely formulated! but everything in here is about poker. so.! :D

Thank you :)
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ddancis
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      its a big rock in australia. its actually about 1.6 kilometers long, but the early explores miss measured it as just over a mile. ever since then its referred to as the milestone. it supposed to be good luck for poker players to go there and its part of every pro players poker journey. thats why you hear so many people talk about reach the milestone.

thank you. for explanation! ;)

but I read about milestone hand..! have u ever heard about it? it happens at the cash-game tables..
      :D would be kind of cool if this was true though
    • chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Gold
      Bit early 4 April Fool, Ho Ho.......