This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bizzare

• Rizdabizniz
      Rizdabizniz
      Bronze
      There is a guy thats been playing at the micro stake tables ive played on. 2 in all. And he seems to be hitting everything, outdrawing everyone. The last instance there were 4 callers and he was the big blind. He raised and everyone called. He flopped a straight with 56suited in the hole. The other two had KK and ace 5 off. He folds at certain times too. Like I saw him go all the way with king queen high against king jack high. Is it possible for him to know whats going on? Seems very strange
  • 4 replies
    • eso4
      eso4
      Bronze
      =)

There's guy 270k hands/25 days. The only weird thing is that everytime he pushes AK AQ he hits the nut flush.. :) And his play is little bit weird. Callstation with ability to read cards to the river?!
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Everyone has days when they run good and when you run good you can bluff good to.

Theres probably nothing in it I remember blind stealing with 73o before and cursing myself when I got a caller then the flop came 773. Yeah it pisses people off but everyone has their day.

Just keep playing your best game. I dont think OP is talking about bots but some sort of conspirracy which is a load of rubbish.
    • nativehero2007
      nativehero2007
      Bronze
      Sounds like me........ Im a fish........good luck
    • eso4
      eso4
      Bronze
      I've analyzed his game and he's probably has sound strategy for NL2.. It goes against what they teach you tho :s_o: