bizzare

• Rizdabizniz
      Rizdabizniz
      Bronze
      There is a guy thats been playing at the micro stake tables ive played on. 2 in all. And he seems to be hitting everything, outdrawing everyone. The last instance there were 4 callers and he was the big blind. He raised and everyone called. He flopped a straight with 56suited in the hole. The other two had KK and ace 5 off. He folds at certain times too. Like I saw him go all the way with king queen high against king jack high. Is it possible for him to know whats going on? Seems very strange
  • 4 replies
    • eso4
      eso4
      Bronze
      =)

There's guy 270k hands/25 days. The only weird thing is that everytime he pushes AK AQ he hits the nut flush.. :) And his play is little bit weird. Callstation with ability to read cards to the river?!
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Everyone has days when they run good and when you run good you can bluff good to.

Theres probably nothing in it I remember blind stealing with 73o before and cursing myself when I got a caller then the flop came 773. Yeah it pisses people off but everyone has their day.

Just keep playing your best game. I dont think OP is talking about bots but some sort of conspirracy which is a load of rubbish.
    • nativehero2007
      nativehero2007
      Bronze
      Sounds like me........ Im a fish........good luck
    • eso4
      eso4
      Bronze
      I've analyzed his game and he's probably has sound strategy for NL2.. It goes against what they teach you tho :s_o: