Poker programs

• ryuuu
      ryuuu
      Gold
      Hello,
      i wanted to ask, taking PS Elephant aside (beacause i dont have enought points), which poker program do you think is best for in/off game stats and analysis?
      Thanks ryuu
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ryuuu,

It depends what you're looking for really. In terms of a HUD and database of all the hands you've played, Elephant, PT3 or HEM are great for use whilst at the tables and of course to review hands after a session.

PokerStrategy also provide some help with calculation tools such as Equilator and Equilab but these must be used after your session and have closed your poker lobby down.

I must admit I'm not an expert on software matters, so other members will no doubt be able to help you more.

Good luck & enjoy your poker.

Bart
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Stu Ungar, the poker pro who is currently on hiatus, told me he personally prefers PT3 because of its greater versatility, but HEM is better for a beginner because there is less likelihood of confusion and things are more automated. Also, HEM has more addons and apps that can be purchased separately that automate the self-evaluation process and things such as table selection, while with PT3 most of those things have to be done manually.
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ryuuu
      Hello,
      i wanted to ask, taking PS Elephant aside (beacause i dont have enought points), which poker program do you think is best for in/off game stats and analysis?
      Thanks ryuu
      Hi ryuu,

First thing: there´s quite big section in "Forum" called "Poker Software" and I´m sure, you can find a lot of responses to your question in there. ;)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1361

Second thing:
      You can use all these Poker Softwares for free as a fully functional trial versions:
      - Elephant for 21 days
      - HEM for 15 days
      - PT3 for 60 days

Try them all and find what´s the best for you!

Hope it helps!
      Ondra
    • ryuuu
      ryuuu
      Gold
      Okey guys, thanks a lot for your help !! I will look into it :)