Pokerstars and bad beats!!!

• MarianDragos
      MarianDragos
      Bronze
      Well i cannot say that i am complaining but Pokerstars is offering too many bad beats, sometimes im having impression that im playing Bingo not Poker.
      I am playing everywhere from fifty50 10 and above until 100$ and a lots of tournaments.... is starting to become ridicoulous and start to make me think to change platform. Well they are the best offering a lot of tournaments and there are a lot of players on line but.....
      Im not the only one with this thing a lot of people are desperate because 10-20 30 bad beats daily. Please no comment about this is a downswing... no is not!
  • 33 replies
    • nivusic
      nivusic
      Bronze
      I thought about it a while ago. It could be because there is a lot more players willing to gamble it up at PokerStars. You know how they brag about how many hands daily are dealt on their site. Is it possible to have RNG system running properly for that large number of hands ?! That's also a question. Now I play mostly on Party and Cake and doing very good. Bad beats happen but in reasonable limits and I deposited on PokerStars few days ago just 100$ to see what happens. And what happend ? At least 10 brutal bad beats, people catching 3-5 outers on the river so I just gave up from their site.
    • MarianDragos
      MarianDragos
      Bronze
      :( im thinking to change Platform..... well i love Pokerstars but it seems that they have the thikhing systel like this. Let's help fishes also to win something because in general the platform is full of pro. The only way of keeping fishes to play is giving them something ... and how u can give them something... by offering them winnings withs shits hands......
    • AjoPP1
      AjoPP1
      Bronze
      These things happen, you could've gotten used to it by now, especially since there's a thread about this every single day, so OK, if you think they are fcuking with you, change the room but please don't make a thread about it :rolleyes:
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AjoPP1
      These things happen, you could've gotten used to it by now, especially since there's a thread about this every single day, so OK, if you think they are fcuking with you, change the room but please don't make a thread about it :rolleyes:

gtfo with your logic! we don't use that here. :f_mad:
    • gino023
      gino023
      Bronze
      marian i can tel you its not pokerstars every site is the same whit bad beats. i tryed a lot off sites it happends everywhere .
      en second its about the players 2 ther are so much bad players en because off ther bad cals you get this bad beats. en ye normely you get monney from this bad players i dont no whats wrong whit onl;ine poker bud i no its possible 2 win monney bud its hard some times .
      en i think the same as you say about how can they get reward every time i dont no its just shit bud every site got it.
      some sites have more donkeys then the other.
      im getting crazy 2 about it bud i learnt not 2 tilt en dont play when you are not thinking positive .
      i can tel you the players that gives you the bad beats they will never make monney they wil give it away again 2 a good player, only luck can help them .
      en im not sure about online poker bud ther no proof its wrong or not .
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Originally posted by AjoPP1

gtfo with your logic! we don't use that here. :f_mad:
      "We". LOL :f_biggrin:
    • Guthans
      Guthans
      Silver
      So this looks like something close to "rigged whine" alas my post!

Taken from Highstakesdb.com and posted here because it makes me laugh and may make people, whom believe rigg is a possibility, think twice.

(THIS IS NOT MY POST)

"*ATTENTION ALL HSDB READERS *

This site has been temporarily HIJACKED by the protest group F*L*U*S*H*
      (Fools, Losers, and Unbelievably Stupid Hypocrites)
      to bring you the following crucial newscast.....

Please read the following, and let the truth finally roll over your mind......like the butter and ketchup rolling over Jimmy Fricke’s 5-course McBreakfast.....

CNN:'Today’s HOT news TODAY !!'

The online-poker world was stunned when CNN today revealed that internet poker IS, in fact, ALL RIGGED....!!!!

CNN news reporter (and gorgeous part-time blonde Playboy model) Christy Hotbody, spoke directly to Full Tilt Director/Manager (and chubby part-time Satan-worshipper) Howard Lederer.....who answered questions via a live video link, direct from Full Tilt 'Headquarters': a secret underground lair built deep into the rocky depths of a volcano in Costa Rica or somewhere....

Surrounded by really serious-looking, evil armed henchmen (some with scars on their faces), Lederer could barely manage to stroke his white cat as Hotbody harshly subjected him to a series of high-pressure, intensively serious and extremely probing questions:

Hotbody: "So,..... is internet poker all rigged then, or what ..??"
      Lederer: "Yes,.... yes of course...."

At this point in the interview, CNN claim that some eagle-eyed viewers can clearly see Lederer’s No.2, Allotta Kalleavage (a.k.a: massively-mammed Oscar nominee Jennifer Tilly) b*tch-slap him in the side of the head, before Lederer stuttered:

Lederer: "Er…no....sorry....(laughs nervously).... I thought you said, "Is twoface a delusional and rude self-obsessed idiot who keeps PM’ing me...?"..... No, of course it’s not rigged..... internet poker is completely honest..... and it’s definitely, DEFINITELY run on that random card thingy you all think exists...."

Not to be put off by Lederer’s slight change of tune, Hotbody intelligently undid another button on her top, revealing a little more of her large firm breasts in an attempt to bring younger male viewers to CNN, and asked:

Hotbody: "So what about the secretly taped video-footage of you....in your OWN HOME Howard.....that ‘Paranoia Monthly’ revealed last week....?"

Lederer: "My army of lawyers tell me you can’t prove that’s me at all ...So, boo-sucks to you,....... Apparently that could have been any overweight, smug-looking billionaire shouting, “Watch this, you bast*rd”, while sat in front of a PC excitedly selecting the 'hit-gutshot-straight-on-river-to-suck out-the-hero’s-flopped-set' button...... whilst laughing my a ss off and furiously masturbating with my Spice Girls boxer shorts round my ankles,.....and I’m reliably told that you can’t prove ANY DIFFERENTLY, ……so, f*ck you...."

Not to be put off by Lederer’s combative and indignant response, Hotbody professionally ran her fingers through her long, flowing, blonde hair provocatively, and thought-provokingly adjusted her tight mini-skirt, before asking him directly:

Hotbody: "Then, what about the serious claims made on delusionaldonkey.com, that Phil Ivey actually knows nothing about poker, and is just a money making drone for you and the other Full Tilt owners, like Chris 'Judas' Ferguson, Phil Galfongordonmuth Jnr, and Gus 'The Great Donator' Handsome....?"

At this point in the interview Lederer threw his head back, bellowed out the deepest most evil laugh ever and....... as his eyes glowed crimson-red...... answered:

Lederer: "You can’t prove that either b*tch.... Yes, ok, he mucked the winning flush against a checked river pair at a crucial stage in the biggest tournament of the year, and yes, ok.....the A4-pad he’s looking at on Poker After Dark every hand actually says:

1) A pair is two cards the same, try to get a high one, they’re the best….
      2) Three of any card the same is, like, super-good.... Seriously, bet loads of those chip things if you have this Phil...
      3) A flush is five cards the same suit, and this BEATS two of a kind, don’t f*ck this up again....

....but, hey, you can’t prove a thing!!", said Lederer, whilst cutting the heads off live chickens and drawing a pentagram on his chest in their still warm blood....

Stunned by this response in the CNN studio, Hotbody slumped to her chair and incisively crossed her long silky legs, 'accidentally’ revealing that she had no panties on, as Lederer continued, smirking....

"But let’s face it....The people who are dumb enough to think it’s all rigged and still play, deserve what they get....And I like you gullible fools who think it’s all honest....so I give you all their money...and make YOU the winners....just for a cheap laugh.....whilst pointlessly risking my multi-millionaire, set-up-forever, perfect lifestyle....and risking going to prison just to get another 20 cents worth of rake..."

As Hotbody intellectually bent over the CNN news desk, critically pulled her mini-skirt up around her soft milky hips, and intensively placed her middle finger in her mouth, Lederer then added, "Remember, I’m clearly a successful, intelligent man.... so THAT would be the smart thing to do, WOULDN'T IT you idiots....????"

As Hotbody gave a Pulitzer Prize-winning performance offscreen, Lederer defiantly added, "And, yes, now that you are rubbing whipped cream into your breasts Christy, I will watch CNN every day.....every single day....for the rest of my life...."

F*L*U*S*H* CONCLUSION: So there you go readers, no facts, no stats, no evidence, no hand histories.... But none the less: CLEAR, HARD, UNDENIABLE, COLD STEEL PROOF that it is all rigged....It’s confirmed....Have a good Christmas all.....

And to all of you 'it’s rigged' guys: remember

a) It really isn’t....
      b) Even if you watch CNN for 20 hours a day, Christy Hotbody will not come to your home and blow you....
      c) Sorry, but Santa doesn’t actually exist either.... It’s your Mum who puts them at the end of your bed....

Later, Bradders...."
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze

• Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kodark

You definitely have smth in common with this guy :f_biggrin:
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Bad beats happen often on all platforms. If Stars is being extra cruel to you lately then by all means switch for a while but you'll hit a time wherever you go where you'll run like crap.
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      I play on 2 platforms, pokerstars being main. Recently I have understood that I am a psychic. If I focus enough, in 1 out of 3 times I can wish for the card or suit to come and it does indeed on turn or river. Sadly, due to sheepish mentality after too many bad beats in mid-late tourneystages I'm thinking of cards that would help my opponents crush me. This totally sucks.

But I have found a way to fix this partly by no longer pushing KK, QQ, JJ pre-flop. I make a min raise (unless I have M3>)and make sure that there is no ace on the flop (which there is in most cases). Totally +EV!

I am serious.

P.S. tried same thing on a couple other platforms - doesn't work. Which doesn't mean that PS is rigged, just that I need to cycle positive energy and target it properly.
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Guthans

Taken from Highstakesdb.com and posted here because it makes me laugh and may make people, whom believe rigg is a possibility, think twice.

(THIS IS NOT MY POST)

Please read the following, and let the truth finally roll over your mind......like the butter and ketchup rolling over Jimmy Fricke’s 5-course McBreakfast.....

The online-poker world was stunned when CNN today revealed that internet poker IS, in fact, ALL RIGGED....!!!!

CNN news reporter (and gorgeous part-time blonde Playboy model) Christy Hotbody, spoke directly to Full Tilt Director/Manager (and chubby part-time Satan-worshipper) Howard Lederer.....who answered questions via a live video link, direct from Full Tilt 'Headquarters': a secret underground lair built deep into the rocky depths of a volcano in Costa Rica or somewhere....

Surrounded by really serious-looking, evil armed henchmen (some with scars on their faces), Lederer could barely manage to stroke his white cat as Hotbody harshly subjected him to a series of high-pressure, intensively serious and extremely probing questions:

At this point in the interview, CNN claim that some eagle-eyed viewers can clearly see Lederer’s No.2, Allotta Kalleavage (a.k.a: massively-mammed Oscar nominee Jennifer Tilly) b*tch-slap him in the side of the head, before Lederer stuttered:

Lederer: "Er…no....sorry....(laughs nervously).... I thought you said, "Is twoface a delusional and rude self-obsessed idiot who keeps PM’ing me...?"..... No, of course it’s not rigged..... internet poker is completely honest..... and it’s definitely, DEFINITELY run on that random card thingy you all think exists...."

Not to be put off by Lederer’s slight change of tune, Hotbody intelligently undid another button on her top, revealing a little more of her large firm breasts in an attempt to bring younger male viewers to CNN, and asked:

Hotbody: "So what about the secretly taped video-footage of you....in your OWN HOME Howard.....that ‘Paranoia Monthly’ revealed last week....?"

Lederer: "My army of lawyers tell me you can’t prove that’s me at all ...So, boo-sucks to you,....... Apparently that could have been any overweight, smug-looking billionaire shouting, “Watch this, you bast*rd”, while sat in front of a PC excitedly selecting the 'hit-gutshot-straight-on-river-to-suck out-the-hero’s-flopped-set' button...... whilst laughing my a ss off and furiously masturbating with my Spice Girls boxer shorts round my ankles,.....and I’m reliably told that you can’t prove ANY DIFFERENTLY, ……so, f*ck you...."

Not to be put off by Lederer’s combative and indignant response, Hotbody professionally ran her fingers through her long, flowing, blonde hair provocatively, and thought-provokingly adjusted her tight mini-skirt, before asking him directly:

Hotbody: "Then, what about the serious claims made on delusionaldonkey.com, that Phil Ivey actually knows nothing about poker, and is just a money making drone for you and the other Full Tilt owners, like Chris 'Judas' Ferguson, Phil Galfongordonmuth Jnr, and Gus 'The Great Donator' Handsome....?"

At this point in the interview Lederer threw his head back, bellowed out the deepest most evil laugh ever and....... as his eyes glowed crimson-red...... answered:

Lederer: "You can’t prove that either b*tch.... Yes, ok, he mucked the winning flush against a checked river pair at a crucial stage in the biggest tournament of the year, and yes, ok.....the A4-pad he’s looking at on Poker After Dark every hand actually says:

2) Three of any card the same is, like, super-good.... Seriously, bet loads of those chip things if you have this Phil...
      3) A flush is five cards the same suit, and this BEATS two of a kind, don’t f*ck this up again....

....but, hey, you can’t prove a thing!!", said Lederer, whilst cutting the heads off live chickens and drawing a pentagram on his chest in their still warm blood....

Stunned by this response in the CNN studio, Hotbody slumped to her chair and incisively crossed her long silky legs, 'accidentally’ revealing that she had no panties on, as Lederer continued, smirking....

"But let’s face it....The people who are dumb enough to think it’s all rigged and still play, deserve what they get....And I like you gullible fools who think it’s all honest....so I give you all their money...and make YOU the winners....just for a cheap laugh.....whilst pointlessly risking my multi-millionaire, set-up-forever, perfect lifestyle....and risking going to prison just to get another 20 cents worth of rake..."

As Hotbody intellectually bent over the CNN news desk, critically pulled her mini-skirt up around her soft milky hips, and intensively placed her middle finger in her mouth, Lederer then added, "Remember, I’m clearly a successful, intelligent man.... so THAT would be the smart thing to do, WOULDN'T IT you idiots....????"

As Hotbody gave a Pulitzer Prize-winning performance offscreen, Lederer defiantly added, "And, yes, now that you are rubbing whipped cream into your breasts Christy, I will watch CNN every day.....every single day....for the rest of my life...."

F*L*U*S*H* CONCLUSION: So there you go readers, no facts, no stats, no evidence, no hand histories.... But none the less: CLEAR, HARD, UNDENIABLE, COLD STEEL PROOF that it is all rigged....It’s confirmed....Have a good Christmas all.....

a) It really isn’t....
      b) Even if you watch CNN for 20 hours a day, Christy Hotbody will not come to your home and blow you....
      c) Sorry, but Santa doesn’t actually exist either.... It’s your Mum who puts them at the end of your bed....

Later, Bradders...."

I'll bet you your life vs my life that RNG deals are run with manipulation or extras written in to their programming, come on big mouth, run your life on it Mr a) b) c) and if im correct i get to slay you, if your correct vice versa ;)

PS. If you think your BS post is funny and this is meant to be a 25 IQ attempt at humour, ill double the bet and make it me and my mother vs you and yours, because this aint no laughing matter!
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dubadal
      I play on 2 platforms, pokerstars being main. Recently I have understood that I am a psychic. If I focus enough, in 1 out of 3 times I can wish for the card or suit to come and it does indeed on turn or river. Sadly, due to sheepish mentality after too many bad beats in mid-late tourneystages I'm thinking of cards that would help my opponents crush me. This totally sucks.

But I have found a way to fix this partly by no longer pushing KK, QQ, JJ pre-flop. I make a min raise (unless I have M3>)and make sure that there is no ace on the flop (which there is in most cases). Totally +EV!

I am serious.

P.S. tried same thing on a couple other platforms - doesn't work. Which doesn't mean that PS is rigged, just that I need to cycle positive energy and target it properly.
      LMFAO
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      MY LIFE vs your LIFE
      Now thats gangsta.
      high stakes.
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      This belongs in downswing reports not here.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dubadal

I am serious.

Do you know some kung fu as well?
    • Guthans
      Guthans
      Silver
      Originally posted by Classified181
      Originally posted by Guthans

(THIS IS NOT MY POST)

a) It really isn’t....

Later, Bradders...."

I'll bet you your life vs my life that RNG deals are run with manipulation or extras written in to their programming, come on big mouth, run your life on it Mr a) b) c) and if im correct i get to slay you, if your correct vice versa ;)

PS. If you think your BS post is funny and this is meant to be a 25 IQ attempt at humour, ill double the bet and make it me and my mother vs you and yours, because this aint no laughing matter!
      I'm gonna go ahead and say that you are taking this abit to serious, as it is, indeed, a laughing matter. That's where the post comes into play, as it is made for humoring people talking about rigg.

I have never stated that RNG isn't a factor, I'm just saying that it doesn't favor anyone. I'll bet you that Troll.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      rigged obviously