NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($19.20)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($3.50)
      UTG+1 ($1.72)
      CO ($6.94)
      BTN ($22.04)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, fold, BTN raises to $0.45, Hero raises to $1.30, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.85

FLOP ($2.80) 3:heart: 8:spade: 9:diamond:

Hero bets $1.50, BTN calls $1.50

TURN ($5.80) 3:heart: 8:spade: 9:diamond: T:heart:

Hero bets $2.50, BTN raises to $9, Hero folds

BTN wins $10.08

24/17/1.3 254hands

PRE: we are deep but i know he cc me a lot worse hands but i thinks my sizes should be bigger. 1,4

F: and here i have two options c/f or c.bet and barreling a lot becouse this flop hit his range verywell but he is fitorfold player so i can fold his paris. So i thinks c/f is better. i find a lot better spot.
      but i c.bet

T: and turn is bad and good cards i thinks he fold flops a lot PP but a lot brodwyas call, even set, draw itd. so here my equity improve but his equity improse a lot i harder that my so i thinks here c/f is goood play becouse if i bet here i must barreling river even i miss becouse this is only way and what he fold turn? a few hands.

What do you thinks?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello deivid2,

If he ain't Calling a lot of 3bets preflop then you might even just fold it right on flop, although as you said he is a fit/Fold guy then CBetting the flop and giving up the turn is reasonable. Therefore I'd rather give it up on turn, of course we managed to get a OESD but I don't think that a fit/fold guy would Call flop and then give it up that easily on turn. And even if you want to 2nd barrel then your barrel is too small, it might just induce him to raise you, I'd do it at least $3,50.

Best regards.