Free tracking software

• 5 replies
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      Yes.

PokerTracker 3 and Hold Em Manager both offer free trials. PokerTracker 3 offers 60 days, and Hold Em Manager offers 30 I believe. After those 90 days, you can download the free trial of Elephant, PokerStrategy.com's tracker. If you earn 1,000 Strategy Points in those 111 days, you'll never be without a tracker. You earn 10 bonus points each day that you earn at least one, so if you play most days, you'll be able to get a free tracker from PokerStrategy at the end of it. If not, you'll have to go without for a while while you build up your points.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thaitran1993
      Hi, is there any software that can track my poker earning for free?
      Yes, there is a free database (like HM and PT3) that is an open source. As I said, it is totally free and work with many poker rooms.

If you don't like/want or simple cant buy the major SW this is the perfect solution.

I didn't test personally as Im using HEM but who tested it had a positive feedback. It come complete with instructions and full guide.

The tools is listed on my site under the tools page but Im not sure if I can post the link of my site here but if you visit my profile you can find a link to my site there. ;)
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Salivanth
      Yes.

PokerTracker 3 and Hold Em Manager both offer free trials. PokerTracker 3 offers 60 days, and Hold Em Manager offers 30 I believe. After those 90 days, you can download the free trial of Elephant, PokerStrategy.com's tracker. If you earn 1,000 Strategy Points in those 111 days, you'll never be without a tracker. You earn 10 bonus points each day that you earn at least one, so if you play most days, you'll be able to get a free tracker from PokerStrategy at the end of it. If not, you'll have to go without for a while while you build up your points.
      Hi,

I agree with Salivanth, but just for exactness:
      1) HoldemManager is now free only for 15 days
      2) You can download Elephant right now as a trial with all functions, but after 21 days some functions will be restricted...but as Salivanth said, if you earn 1,000 (Lifetime) Strategy Points, you can register Elephant for full version.

There is one more option to get pokertracker software for free - both PT3 and HEM. There are "get it free" promotions at their websites. You need to create account tracked by HEM or PT3 website at certain poker room and after clearing a certain amount of points, you get a full licence for PT3 or HEM for free. But as far as I read on this forum, this option isn´t good at all, because you lose your rakeback through this promotion (so it isn´t for free ;) ).

I would recommend you to use trial versions of all pokertrackers to find what´s the best option for you and then start to use the one which is the most comfortable for you.

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Thank you guys for your correct responses :)
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I should add that you can purchase Holdem Manager through a link on the PS website for a 14% discount off the list price. That reduces the small-stakes version to only about $48, which is $2 less than your starting capital. It's a wise investment even if you're normally into freebies.