no deposit bonus & sportsbetting

• OlujniMornar
      OlujniMornar
      Bronze
      Hello,

I just received 50$ from PS to play on WH poker... I know I'm not supposed to use the starting money for anything else except for poker but what about the potential winnings?

Now I have about $85, so can I use some of $35 for betting without risking loosing my money due any kind of rules violation?

many thanks in advance
      Ognjen
  • 3 replies
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      I think you have to wait till you clear the WH points requirement, once you are able to withdraw the money you can also sports bet it all you like.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi OlujniMornar,

William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

- Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      - No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      - Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

Because of the above rules, I don't think you even able to transfer from your poker account unless you cleared the bonus. Which can be lifted once you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill. It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.

You might be able to get more information from William Hill's support regarding how the transfer works between poker-sportsbetting account.

Keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      can one play any euro, pound dollar turneys with buyin 1
      and can one play omaha pl .05/.10 cnets