How to improve?

• Indahaus
      Indahaus
      Bronze
      To begin with, this moth was really bad for me pokerwise. I moved to Pokerstars to try mtt sng's and almost instantly lost 76$, which got me on some kind of tilt I guess. Then I decided to get back to cash games, but it seems that I can't win them to. I feel that I am stuck right now.

Maybe someone also had similar problems and can give me some advices of how to deal with them? I am also up for a coaching deal if someone is interested.

Here are my graph and stat pictures to give a more clear image of how I am doing:

• 6 replies
    • Vepof
      Vepof
      Bronze
      Well, bro, you're playing 16/12 and still losing all that money... Hard to tell, maybe it's a mix of downswing + some tilt moments.

I noticed that you're playing way too agressive at SB. Sb sucks man, tigh up on SB. You're always oop on the flop.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Is it FR or SH?
    • Indahaus
      Indahaus
      Bronze
      It's sh.
      Tried to make some adjustments, started to open up a lil bit more. Down another 3bi in 10k hands, but I feel that I improved a little recently
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I think you play too tight from late positions. I'd advice you to play any two playable cards from BU and CO (for me its like 52+, i dont know how comfortably post flop you are tho). 20% from CO is just waaaaaay too tight imo. Remember you make the most money from these positions, so you should play as many hands from here as you think you can play profitably.

I like your cbet stats, you're one of the few microstakes players i've seen who dont cbet 85%+. :)
    • Indahaus
      Indahaus
      Bronze
      Thanks for advice. I am trying to improver my preflop game towards that direction, to play more pots in position. Although I feel that my main leaks are post flop
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Indahaus
      Thanks for advice. I am trying to improver my preflop game towards that direction, to play more pots in position. Although I feel that my main leaks are post flop

I'd consider FR to be honest.. 16/12 and 3% 3bet are good stats for full ring.. But imo you will have to learn to play quite alot looser if you want to beat SH. (might beat them now but as you move up playing nit will not work)

(On a 2p2 thread i saw.. a guy made 200 BI at nl100 fr in a month. with 16/12 4% 3bet.. so that's why i'd really consider that.. as your nearly identical in those stats)