UTG ($3)
      UTG+1 ($5.18)
      UTG+2 ($5.04)
      Hero ($2.06)
      MP2 ($7.43)
      CO ($9.90)
      BTN ($3.05)

Dealt to Hero 9:club: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.15, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.32) 9:spade: 3:diamond: 2:heart:

BB bets $0.05, Hero calls $0.05

TURN ($0.42) 9:spade: 3:diamond: 2:heart: J:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.15, BB calls $0.15

RIVER ($0.72) 9:spade: 3:diamond: 2:heart: J:spade: 4:heart:

BB bets $0.72, Hero calls $0.72

Hi,

I played with no HUD because has problem with HEM at rush table.
      On the Flop, I slow played and tried to induce bluff.
      On the Turn, I tried to show weakness by betting less than 1/2 pot.
      On the River, it looks like SD completed and villain bet pot size.
      What will you do on the River? Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      re raise flopp, value miss, he is gonna pay off anyway. We need to get value we ant to be all in with our hand asap.
    • beckijay1991
      beckijay1991
      Global
      Reraise flop bet to at least pot.

Bet at least 3/4 pot on turn and shove if raised.

As for river I think calling there is good. as played but we shouldn't be in that situation.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Since I play without using HUD. I assume that Villain is a fish because he bet so small on the Flop. In my experince, he will fold most of the time if Hero raise. So, by calling to induce bluff on the Turn. Unfortunately, villain check on the Turn, so, I bet a little less on Turn to show weakness which may be wrong because FD and SD appear. On the river, villain hand ranges are very polarised. The hand ranges that beat hero are:
      1) A5,56-Villain dbet Flop and c/c Turn with gut shot (which are very bad)
      2) JJ-Very unlikely because Villain may raise preflop or bet bigger on Flop.

In my opinion, Villain hand ranges are likely such as busted FD or weak made hand.

So, actually, I didn't believe villain had straight on the River. But raising only call by better hand. Besides that, I won that hand but I may lost so much value by not fastplaying. :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Well you hit a monster hand so what is your main and solely purpose ? To get his whole stack and if I am correct you completely failed to get his stack :(

I would raise to $0.2 on the Flop so you can set yourself up for a decent all-in on the River if you bet properly

Winning the hand is stupid if you can't get his whole stack which is far more important in Poker.

Best regards,
      Gerv