ID check - how long does it take?

• Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      Hello,
      recently i won big so i decided that I want to cash out 2000$ of my bankroll.
      So later that day i was playin MTT when i was disconnected from game. I checked my e-mail, there where 2 messages from fulltilt, one said that my withdrawal is declined, and the other said my account is suspended till ID verification.
      I sent them all documents before 8 days, and still there isnt any sign that i will get my money or account back.
      At my first e-mail when i asked about my ID check progress they said me to be patient, it was before 6 days. to one i sent before 3 days they sent auto reply, and the one i sent today they didnt reply at all.
      Does anyone know how long those checks usually last, and do i have any chance to get back money from tournament buy-ins that i wasnt able to finish or play because of suspension?
  • 85 replies
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      anybody?
      i havent played poker for 8 days now, it is just painful...
      i just want to know :D :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Veeziits,

It shouldn't take too long, but bear with them. It is of course in your own interest that they carry out these checks to ensure that only you can access your own money and no-one else.

Just provide them with whatever information they require and you should be up & running again soon.

Regarding the tournament, that's at the descretion of Full Tilt. They have measures in place to refund where their servers go down, but not sure when account is suspended. Ask nicely, you never know, but probably best to sort the ID out first.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      Thank you for your answer :)
      I actually tryed to ask nicely, but they nicely didnt answer :D
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      I've been waiting for two weeks so get in the queue...

The solution? I'm playing 888 and Partypoker instead.

edit: but mine is not even for withdrawal, I was trying to DEPOSIT to get the rakeback. I've put $1.400 in the last 50 days on PartyPoker rake, a chunk of that on rakeback would look very nice in my account. But apparently Full Tilt is not working hard to put players to play on their site... I've never had a response take more than a couple of hours on party's support, not to mention the possibility of live chat and phone support. So... that makes me think twice on switching sites...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Veeziits,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with your Full Tilt account.

Could you please give us an update about the situation with your ID verification?
      Have you received an answer?

Keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi luizsilveira,

I hope you enjoy playing at 888poker and PartyPoker, but I would still like to see whats happening with your Full Tilt poker account.

Have you got any update? Can we help you sort this out?

Ingrid
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi luizsilveira,

I hope you enjoy playing at 888poker and PartyPoker, but I would still like to see whats happening with your Full Tilt poker account.

Have you got any update? Can we help you sort this out?

Ingrid
      Hi, Ingrid.

No, unfortunately no updates.

I don't know if you can help, that's beyond my reach =)

I did open a ticket here on the 21st of March asking for help, and in the same day NicolaB replied saying there was not much you (PS) could do.

So yeah, it's been 2 and a half weeks now and I'm still waiting. Last time I heard from them was roughly a week ago, and that was also the last time I've sent them (again) my documents. I had to go through a bit a hassle to get an updated letter from the university as proof of address so I am actually quite annoyed by that as well, they made me go through it and as people favours and then nothing happens.

I have emailed them a couple of times since last week, if not more. But they don't even reply, so at some point I just gave up. My free $9 they give @ 888 is growing enough so I can play there comfortably now.

My girlfriend on the other hand had no problem registering at Full Tilt through PS. But then again, she didn't try to deposit, and it was when I tried to deposit that the blocked my account. It's a bit silly that I can't even play with the $50 you gave me - I'm not trying to withdraw or anything, and they do have all my ID documents and stuff (which I've sent some 3 or 4 times already).

Anyways, I'm saying more than once the same thing, sorry. I'm just a bit resigned. If they are not putting the minimum effort to a good support and feedback for players I don't mind not playing there at all.
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      Hello friend, thats the same reason im about to withdraw my money from there as i got a feeling they dont give a damn about their customers, ive been waited for almost a month to verify my account and even after i did it i still have the problem, so dont even bother to verify anything there cause they are careless about thier new customers, check my topic here : 50$ withdrawal conditions

Good luck with FT support, hope youll pass better then me.
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      hey
      still havent heard from them :(
      i don't want to leave Fulltillt because I really like their software's designe, also I have almost 3000$ in my bankroll there, which is freaking big money here in Latvia, probably will start spamming their e-mails soon :D
      damn .. i just want to play poker again :( :(
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Veeziits

Send them an email every 3 days or so asking them politely how it is going. If they could update you etc.... Stay polite and patient that is the key to getting what you need. It can be frustrating to wait for so long, but there is not much else you can do. best of luck in getting it sorted prompto

Best regards

Thazar
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Veeziits

Send them an email every 3 days or so asking them politely how it is going. If they could update you etc.... Stay polite and patient that is the key to getting what you need. It can be frustrating to wait for so long, but there is not much else you can do. best of luck in getting it sorted prompto

Best regards

Thazar
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      hi thazar
      thank you for your advice, I wanted to write them something about respecting there customers, but maybe i should leave that aside and just ask about progress :D
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      btw to which email it would be best to write ?
      IDrequests@fulltilt.com or cashier@fulltiltpoker.com, or maybe there is some other mail i should write to?
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Veeziits
      btw to which email it would be best to write ?
      IDrequests@fulltilt.com or cashier@fulltiltpoker.com, or maybe there is some other mail i should write to?
      I've used both with same results.

I did stay polite and all (no reason not to anyways), and the times they did reply they did so politely to: with a very polite standard answer saying "we know you understand we take security checks very seriously" etc. So just a standard ready-made reply.

Once, some 2 weeks ago, they did reply me saying they were having a large amount of emails so they were taking longer to deal with them.

Fair enough, but 3 weeks for an address check?

I've been a member of Party for some 4 or 5 years, have contacted them several times for the most varied reasons, and don't usually remember the support taking more than 2 ours. In fact, they did CALL me back more than once to resolve the issue immediately.

And I've seen people ranking the PP's support badly... go figure...

I wish I could give it a try with Stars as well too, but I already have bankrolls (small as they might be) in Party, 888 and FT. So depositing again in another platform does not seem very reasonable for me right now.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi luizsilveira and Veeziits,

I am going to escalate this issue through our Key account managers and see if we can be any further help for you two.

Since we arrived to the weekend, I would ask extra patience from you guys and I'll get back to you as soon as we received a reply.

I hope you both have a nice weekend.
      Ingrid
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      Thank you Ingrid, you are the best :) :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      :] made my Saturday!
    • SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Veeziits,

It shouldn't take too long, but bear with them. It is of course in your own interest that they carry out these checks to ensure that only you can access your own money and no-one else.

Bart
      This is complete bullshit! There is well known discrimination against Eastern European players. This is based on the fact that 90% hackers and credit card fraudsters come from those countries (supposedly, nobody knows for sure ofc). So he is suffering all this so called "security check" only because he is from Latvia. Should his IP be from UK for example, he would have no checks at all...

I really hope someone somewhere will finally sue them for discrimination and bring to some European High Court or something to sort this out once and forever! :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_evil:
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SilverSag
      [...]
      So he is suffering all this so called "security check" only because he is from Latvia. Should his IP be from UK for example, he would have no checks at all...
      [...]
      I live in the UK.

edit: and I'm also going through security check, also account blocked for weeks, etc, etc.