New, second account

• Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      Hi all, first i will apologize if similar topic is already somewhere else answered...

I have account on partypoker and i wanna switch to FTP

My problem is that i already have an acc on FTP somewhere in 2009 made...
      I havent made any deposits there...

So my question is, can i make a new account, use the pokerstrategy code for rakeback, deposit and play here get rakeback and points here??

tnx
  • 11 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Multiple acounts are against FTP TAF...so it is better not to create a new account. If they catch you they can close your account and take all your funds in that account.
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      if none of your personal details are on there (address, bank details etc)then u can probs get away with making a new one. Might need to have a different email address.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      and you will wait until the second coming of jesus christ until they answer to your email
    • Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      just cheched under cashier, no data entered about my identity....

if i make new account, new e-mail, everything... they have way to assume its my second account?
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Having two accounts sounds reasonable. Do it.
    • Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jackalof
      Having two accounts sounds reasonable. Do it.
      it doesnt sound resonable, thats why im asking here

dont give me donk answers...
      just because im new on forum doesnt mean im a kid or something..
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      You can do it ... a friend of mine did the same thing and got an email like many months later that "hey pal, you already have an older account as well, but since that's now allowed, we're gonna delete the old one, have a nice day"

so ... summary = no biggie, if anything at all, then they'll just delete the old one
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      I don't think that it would have severe consequences if you create another acc to play with real money when no real money activity was involved in the first one.
      Not trolling btw.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Kapica

The rules about 2nd accounts from FullTilt are simple. It is NOT allowed. It is up to you if you want to try but you must be aware of the possible consequences. If you create a second account and FullTilt becomes aware of it they have the right to close all your accounts and confiscate all funds. You probably will be able to create the second account quite easily and play with it. Generally if you decide one day to withdraw some of your funds then FT do a whole range of check and that is the most likely to become apparent to them.

Kind regards

Thazar
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      and you will wait until the second coming of jesus christ until they answer to your email
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kapica
      just cheched under cashier, no data entered about my identity....
      That means Full Tilt has now associated your current computer with your old account. :f_cry: Good luck creating a new one.