[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH 45s river play

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I'm aware that I prob shouldnt be opening 45s in MP3 but lets just pretend I was on the button and the hand played like this :-P

C-bet should probably be bigger. Turn check back is fine for free river with draw. He leads I make it 3x and he minraises me. Should I be folding here with baby flush on paired board or is is okay to call?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $11.32
      Hero:
      $4.93

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 5:heart: , 4:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.15, 2 folds, SB calls $0.13, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.35) A:spade: , Q:heart: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.2, SB calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.75) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.75) K:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.3, Hero raises to $0.90, SB raises to $1.50, Hero calls $0.60.

Final Pot: $3.75

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a flush, king high (5h 4h)
      SB shows (6s 5s)

Hero wins with a flush, king high (5h 4h)
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      I would c-bet bigger - like $0,25. To give yourself free river.

Turn is bad card for representing anything so we just hope to hit our flush.

When he donks river I'm more inclined to just call. If he's doing that with any 2 pair he folds to reraise I think. If he 3bets river more I would just muck it (beside higher flushes there are also A6 or K6 there). I wouldn't complicate in the first place with raising on river but...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Preflop: If you even want to raise it then I would likely do it 4xBB.
      Flop: Guess it ain't like that big difference although yes I would do it ~$0,25.
      Turn: Rather Check it behind, he is most likely going to Call anyways us with whatever hand he Called us on flop.
      River: Kinda close, although I guess raising for value should be fine, since time to time he might even come up here with some KQ type of hand or whatsoever. And as played if we get 3bet there then I don't think like it's very wrong to Call since we only need like 16% to make it profitable Call and might even happen time to time that he is doing that even with a lot worse.

Best regards.