Stack
      Hero:
      $2,1
      MP1:
      $3,53
      MP3:
      $2,04

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , J:spade:
      MP1 raises to $0,08, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,08, 2 folds, Hero calls ??? $0,06.

Flop: ($0,24) 8:heart: , 6:heart: , 5:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0,1, MP3 folds, Hero calls ??? $0,10.

Turn: ($0,44) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks ???, MP1 checks.

River: ($0,44) Q:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0,52, Hero ???
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Quite a mess...

It's ugly spot since we'll be OOP and playing against two - calling is bad.

On flop he block bets which looks like drawing hand or he has super monster hand. We can't c/r to see where are we since he may have sets or flushes.

Turn: we go for pot control with c/c. Probably also c/call.

River: He has better flush most of the times so it's an easy fold.

I would play:

Preflop: 3bet - $0,32 - them with intention of isolating one of them (hopefully mp3). It's easier to play with initiative and JJ doesn't play that well post-flop against many flops, especially against two players. Also this flop is not perfect but we can c-bet and see where are we.

Turn I would c/call smaller bet and evaluate on river. (I wonder if block bet would be ok here - sth like 1/4 pot?)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello banistb,

Preflop: I like the idea actually here that you took the Call line against that nitty PFR.
      Flop: I guess I'd just let him continue his bluffs, although donking would be possible as well while he could still Check behind with his some kind of FD type of hands.
      Turn: Not much you can do than Check/Call, since with donking we often times will just make worse hands to fold and maybe even better ones will raise.
      River: But while we Checked the turn and he as well Checked and even showed some weakness there with his Check I'd rather bet for value ~1/2 pot and if we get raised we still have an easy fold. But as played I guess I'd make the crying fold, he rather has a very strong hand there which tries to get value from any kind of weaker flush.

Best regards.