Fulltilt points

• salajanepro
      salajanepro
      Bronze
      So, there is needment for 1k FullTilt points to clear 50$ free bankroll, i've already made 600~~ points, but i have bought 2 daily dollar tickets for it. Points which i have used for shopping still counts? Or should i make 1k points without using them in period?

And let me bet - happy hour points which are doubled aren't count?
  • 7 replies
    • tpoke
      tpoke
      Bronze
      You need to earn 1000 FTP to clear the bonus but you can spend these during that course and they will still count.
      FTP earned during Happy hours count only with their basic value (no double for bonus clearing).
    • salajanepro
      salajanepro
      Bronze
      Thanks for informal reply. ;)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

yes tpoke is rightto rephrase you need to earn 1K basic ftps. no happy hours or any extra points that FullTilt might give during promotions. You can still spend those points as you still have earned them.

an easy way to check how many points you have earn is eitehr to open the ftp odometer widget or to check your iron man promotion to see howm any points you have earned so far

Regards

Thazar
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Maybe this thread could also be helpful for you to check?

Ingrid
    • crofever007
      crofever007
      Bronze
      i'm little confused...

in my full tilt poker software in CASHIER section under the Full Tilt Point it is written that i have 118.69 FTP. when i enter the pokerstrategy.com i only see Current StrategyPoints: 45.
      as i understand those two number should be the same. am i wrong?? is it possible to see from day to day how i collected the Current Strategy Points?
    • StaphMan
      StaphMan
      Bronze
      --> crofever007: Full Tilt Points and Strategy Points are two separate things. You gain 2 Strategy Points for every dollar you spend on rake. Full Tilt Points are calculated in a different way, so these two numbers should differ..
    • crofever007
      crofever007
      Bronze
      tnx StaphMan