freerolls on partypoker

• nativehero2007
      nativehero2007
      Bronze
      I recently passed your quiz...... and I'll be using the $50 starting capital on William Hill Poker......... And I was just wondering If I can now Be Eligible for your freerolls on Party poker........ My screen name at Party is "Nativehero1"
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi nativehero2007 & welcome to the community, good to see you.

The terms for the community events and freerolls do vary from time to time but generally they are restricted to those members with tracked accounts on that platform.
      PokerStrategy do however provide many different events across all of it's partner poker rooms though so I'm sure there will be some on William Hill that you would qualify for.

I'm afraid that we all have the odd account set up prior to joining PokerStrategy, but poker rooms do not allow the retracking of these.

Hope this helps, good luck & enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi nativehero2007,

As per EagleStar88, could you please confirm that you have created your PartyPoker account before joining PokerStrategy.com?

In case you haven't, is this "Nativehero1" the username you would like us to register for you in the system?

Let me know =)

Ingrid
    • nativehero2007
      nativehero2007
      Bronze
      Yes, I am he..... Nativehero1......... I should of joined here longtime ago.... but i was stubborn....... ur articles are great... looking forward to becoming a more knowledgable player...... i think i started march 03/2010 on stars... lost about $400...... over 3 months.. its okay though, because, I spend crazy amounts of money on booze and ladies of the night..jk..... take care folks.