[NL2-NL10] Ak

• banistb
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A:heart: , K:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,08, 3 folds, CO calls $0,08, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0,19) 3:heart: , 3:club: , 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,12, CO calls $0,12.

Turn: ($0,43) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,26, CO calls $0,26.

River: ($0,95) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks ???, CO bets $0,42, Hero ???
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      C-betting this flop is not so good option. He calls with any pair and all overcards.

Turn betting is also bad. Why increasing the pot you don't like? He calls you there with any 88+ and probably even with 55 and 66.

River: If you don't have reads on player I would just c/f.

I would play it more passively. Since you're out of position and board doesn't develop well - no high cards and possible treats (flush, straight draws).

I would c/c flop.

I'm not sure if I would even try to take it down on turn since 7 is not so scary card. I would probably try to fire 4/5 pot - to see what he has.

River c/c.
    • veriz
      Hello banistb,

Flop: CBetting the flop ain't like a very big mistake since there are still a lot of hands which he is capable of folding, although on those limits I guess you can even just Check/Fold it right on flop as well while they are pretty loose to Call you down, not with floats but rather with just overcards to hit their pair. :D
      And as well Check/Call doesn't make sense at all on flop as yaxkukmian mentioned, rather go for the CBet and try to take down the pot then play passively.
      Turn: Plus the turn is rather a give up if we get Called, we likely not making him fold.

As played if turn was Bet
      River: Check/Fold, not much you can do here without information.

Best regards.