Cash vs MTT , PokerStars vs ????

• TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      Hi guys,
      I just need a few advices..
      I just made 100$ on william hill, i cash them out and i want to change the site.
      Witch would be the best site?
      Ya pokerstars....but i hear bwin has a lot of fishes.What do you guys think?
      If Full Tilt better than PS?

About the game.
      Is multi table 6Max cash better than MTT or Sng? I mean profitable...
      Think about the micros...on PokerStars you see 3-4k players at a 3.30$ buy in..What is the chanse for me to win that?
      My problem is that i enjoy both tipes cash and MTT.
      Any ideas on how can i decide?
      Thx
  • 3 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TurnitAce
      Any ideas on how can i decide?
      Do a search and read the replies that millions of others got when they asked these exact same questions.
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      if you prefer lower variance and steady BR growth - play cash @Full tilt or other site where you get rakeback on a regular straight basis. Pokerstars rakeback is "decent" once you hit supernova status. There is info in Pokerstars forum here about how long it takes depending on level played.

With 100 $ BR you should play 1-2$ tourneys unless you feel very sure about your game and still be mentally ready for 20+ BI swings (unless its MTT SNG). Pokerstars does have most guaranteed prize pool tourneys with cheaper ones having 3k+ participants. This also means that finishing ITM is giving you roughly 2x your buy-in after 2,3,4 etc hours in given tourney. In MTT SNGs even making it to final table doesn't mean getting "big money". If I recall correctly, you get 15x buyin for first place and 5x buyin for 4th place or so.

So you could put 50 bucks into site with nice rakeback and play f.ex. MSS NL5 and 50$ into pokerstars and play 1 & 2 dollar 5-10k guaranteed tourneys.

P.S. on the side note - there are double guarantees on tournaments on FTP this week, so if you plan doing a large volume of tourneys that could be an option.
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      Thx a lot, i think ill put some on Full tilt