Starting capital withdrawal

• filipbauer
      filipbauer
      Bronze
      First of all sorry for asking this, i know it is everywhere but i wanted to make sure of it...

One of my friends got his capital yesterday, he made like $100+ and he has 110 FullTilt points.

If he deposits $20 now via moneybookers, is he able to withdraw his $100 he made them with starting capital? I remind he has 110 Full tilt points.

Thanks and excuse me for making this stupid thread :) .
  • 8 replies
    • MocniSkopac
      MocniSkopac
      Bronze
      That is correct.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi filipbauer

From what I understand he has to make 100 ftps from the time of deposit before he can withdraw the money. These are base ftps not including happy hour or anything.

Kind regards

Thazar
    • filipbauer
      filipbauer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi filipbauer

From what I understand he has to make 100 ftps from the time of deposit before he can withdraw the money. These are base ftps not including happy hour or anything.

Kind regards

Thazar
      Thanks on your answer thazar!

Also he asked me to ask some of you if he is able to deposit via a moneybookers account registred on his girlfriend, since he has not registred yet it would save alot of time.

Also is he able to withdraw with his girlfriend moneybookers account?
      Thanks!
    • cipajevas
      cipajevas
      Bronze
      haha i knew that something is wrong.. so now i have to make 100 ftps since i have deposited money?
    • cipajevas
      cipajevas
      Bronze
      i have 1 question as well. why they emailed me and said that they can not withdrawal my money but in fulltilt it is still show that is still being processing
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Options for cashouts:

1 000 Full Tilt Points required to cash out the Free $50 + winnings (No timelimit).

Or just 100 Full Tilt Points required to withdraw (Free $50 + winnings) if you make a deposit. This rule only applies if your deposit was made after receiving Free $50 (Happy Hour points and FTP gathered prior to the deposit, FTPs freerolls etc..) also count towards the 100 FTP.

I would say, your friend will not be able to withdraw from his girlfriend Moneybookers account. Mostly because they will not allow it :(
      To be ale to cash out with e Wallet he will need to make a successful deposit through an e Wallet first.

I hope this was helpful?

Ingrid
    • cipajevas
      cipajevas
      Bronze
      thanx for help
    • cipajevas
      cipajevas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cipajevas
      thanx for help
      why it shows that my withdrawal is still processing if they have i received an email that they can not withdrawal my money? what should i do to take it back?