Party Poker 1$ sngs...hardcore

• 31 replies
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      My goal will be 200 sng's for 5 days.
      Oh why no rakeback;) .
      I hope to win atleast 50$ dolars at the end.But even if I finish on even money.I will be 2xbetter sng player(hope so).
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      How many games do I need to take my roi% in cosidaration.
      Now I've got 62 games with 23% roi.

I don't feel like ruining good but... dunno mb I could do worse.
      Plz help me out here:D my future strategy will be build on that.

Now I do 2 tables for first time and that sure takes my roi% go down.
      Mb 23% is ok for 2tables or do I have to get more games to know were I stand.

Thank you for reading my noob post. :f_eek:
    • ComusLoM
      ComusLoM
      Bronze
      I don't understand how you can possibly win the 1 dollar SNG's. QJ is the nuts there. Just lost to QJ against AKx2, AA, KK and AJ. And that was my last 8 game session ;_;
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      62 games is nothing. I've now played almost 1k games and my ROI is meaningless. Every session my ROI changes because I've played so few games.

@ComusLoM. I've played a few hundred of these and you're right. They're a complete donkfest. I found that the push/fold stage is everything. Most people wait too long to long to make a move. I start shoving at the 100/200 blind level. I get a few steals in before everyone else starts shoving at the 400 level. Be patient at the bubble and 3 handed then pick up the aggression heads up.

Good luck
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Last night I stoped the 1$sng and I played some 3$ sng's....Won 2of3 and moved to 11$.
      I know that with 70$ bank roll is mistake to play 11$ buy-ins ....but when I feel totaly comfortable that I can beat at this limit I had to give it a shot
      Lost the first 3 due to bad beats.....Like AK vs AJ flop comes A 7 5 rainbow ofc he made me push it all in and the turn was J for 2pair :D
      NO TILT cuz I was drunk and just played my A-game.

I have 110.45$ now I've played 100-sng's(70 of them on 1$turbo) with the starting capital-moved up the limit when I 34 partypoints.I think to play only 3$ and 6$ speed from now on.
      Any sng fans ?What do you play at partypoker?Any good multy-table? :f_p:
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      jonnyquest,

Thank you.
      You see I am poker newbie and I had to ask...for free :f_grin:
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      whats your ev line look like? The $1 are almost impossible to beat becuase of the huge rake. you will need at least 1000 preferably 5000 sngs before knowing your real roi.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      Last night I stoped the 1$sng and I played some 3$ sng's....Won 2of3 and moved to 11$.
      I know that with 70$ bank roll is mistake to play 11$ buy-ins ....but when I feel totaly comfortable that I can beat at this limit I had to give it a shot
      Lost the first 3 due to bad beats.....Like AK vs AJ flop comes A 7 5 rainbow ofc he made me push it all in and the turn was J for 2pair :D

I have 110.45$ now I've played 100-sng's(70 of them on 1$turbo) with the starting capital-moved up the limit when I 34 partypoints.I think to play only 3$ and 6$ speed from now on.
      Any sng fans ?What do you play at partypoker?Any good multy-table? :f_p:
      You will go bust in no-time with an attitude like this. :f_mad:
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze

Ive been with poker strategy for a couple of years now, read thousands of posts and this 100% for sure has to be my favourite quote of ALL TIME. you really need to put this as your signature.

oh yeah -
      [x] in before broke
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar

Ive been with poker strategy for a couple of years now, read thousands of posts and this 100% for sure has to be my favourite quote of ALL TIME. you really need to put this as your signature.

oh yeah -
      [x] in before broke

• bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      yeah I know that my attitude last night is recipe for disaster. :f_cry:
      Thats why I am here to learn from you guys.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze

love your signature btw
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

just stay sticked to an appropriate BRM, this should be your first rule. ;)

And about this "I was drunk and just play ma A game" - from time to time I find myself more relaxed and concentrated on a game with one or two (max) beers opened...but that´s not any kind of rule you should stick to... :f_biggrin:

btw...according to your nickname - are you from Czech rep? If yes, from where exactly?

Good luck and have fun!
      Cheers,
      Ondra
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      I am in Prague now but I am not czech-more like long term tourist.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      hm,I played 25h. for 60$ profit...thans like 2.90$ an h. !
      Thats 1/3more then the minimal wage in my home contry....
      I have never made a big bankroll but I have never lost a deposit normaly i double/triple up in few days and withdrawal...
      I did not work in the past 2 years due to my health condition...now I will start a part time work and take poker more like a source of income.

Eli Elezra said that you have to work and have stable income in order to start making money out of poker.I could easy have 2K+ bankroll on FTP by now.
      I am a big fan of Gus H. and he say that 10buy-ins is a perfect BMR but the dude is insane.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ComusLoM
      I don't understand how you can possibly win the 1 dollar SNG's. QJ is the nuts there. Just lost to QJ against AKx2, AA, KK and AJ. And that was my last 8 game session ;_;
      exactly what i was thinking... its ridiculous, hate sngs at partypoker, they dont even have a $1 non speed there... its just donk sngs, waste of money and time really
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      Originally posted by ComusLoM
      exactly what i was thinking... its ridiculous, hate sngs at partypoker, they dont even have a $1 non speed there... its just donk sngs, waste of money and time really

Ms.JazBenz I played 70sng's for 1$ in 20h. and made 20$ profit.
      I tell you I bluff when the blinds are small and people fold alot.
      70% of the time they call the flop,turn and foldthe river.
      Poker is a physiological warfare.Make someone believe that he is beat he don't need to play poker alot to fold...game theory logic will make him fold if he knows the rulez of the game.
      All-in is almost never a good idea in the early stage of the tornment...I learn that the hard way cuz people who call my all-in connect on the river and beat me when I could just 3bet pre-flop and then take the pot down since they did't connect on the flop.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      sorry guys This my frist online forum...
      I had no idea how to make a tread and I think this one is more like me talking about myself :( ...no real content to help people or w/e.
      Was hopping that I can help new comers play beter with them starting capital and to show that even a donky like me can win...

Anyway I will kindly ask a moderator to delete my tread.It's just taking forum space and it has no real value what so ever + my enlish is more then terrible. :f_cry:

Good luck people,sorry for wasting your time. :P
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      this thread is gold, please don't delete it