$16.13
      BU:
      $23.34
      SB (Hero):
      $20.25
      BB:
      $4.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1.00, BB folds, BU calls $0.70.

Flop: ($2.1) 3, 7, K (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.10, BU calls $1.10.

Turn: ($4.3) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($4.3) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.10, BU raises to $4.70, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6.4.
      This hand is from Rush.Villain is agro fish(posftlop) so far for 28 hands-46VPIP/18PFR/3.7AF/0Fold to Cbet.Doesn't have any notes on him before that hand.I think I could bet the turn here, but thought he is peeling the flop with all kind of garbage, and he is folding any hands that doesn't consist a :diamond: in it(A :heart: 8 :heart: , 7x etc.)plus :diamond: doesnt bother me on the River(obviously), so I decided to play c/c 2 streets.After he check behind I had no other option but to valuebet the river, but after his raise I was a little lost, since i didnt bet the turn-like he can do this with 1 :diamond: kind of hands that missed, 2x or 7x that decided to go for bluff etc.Despite of that and the fact that had little info on him I decided to fold.Can I call with my line or I should bet T, bet R?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello LSFC4ever,

Flop: I would make the CBet even bigger here like $1,50.
      Turn: Nah, I guess Check/Call is likely here the best for the reason that we have still showdown value and as well we induce him to bluff here, plus we might even improve on river. But when we get raised then we might be in ugly spot and maybe even have to fold it since we don't know the opponent as you said.
      River: Guess not much you can do while we don't know him that much, I guess it could easily be something like KQ type of hand which tries to get at least some value from Kx hands, likely folding is the safest play.

Best regards.
    • Dawidas888
      Dawidas888
      Bronze
      What about c/c on the R? He may value bet his random K or even a Q? + what do we get value from when we bet the river (unless he calls very wide with smaller pockets or weaker K/Q maybe)? We wouldn't lose much if river gets checked through, would we?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Dawidas888
      What about c/c on the R? He may value bet his random K or even a Q? + what do we get value from when we bet the river (unless he calls very wide with smaller pockets or weaker K/Q maybe)? We wouldn't lose much if river gets checked through, would we?
      Check/Call is an option although I see much more value while betting ourselves since he showed weakness by Checking behind on turn. And exactly the hands you described, any smaller PP, Qx of course which he would just Check behind and obviously Kx. But what do we get bet from him? Rather has to have at least Kx to get value from his bet.