This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ICM help needed

• rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Hello, first of all sorry if this is in the wrong forum section. I want to ask if someone could tell me the best options in ICM Trainer to get my push/fold skills up. And whats is a good percentage of good answers in ICM is it like 95%+ or 90%+? Thanks for you answers and good luck at the tables :)
  • 3 replies
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      You shouldn't really think that much about correct answers percent, but more the mistakes you do. E.g. if it say that K6+ is in calling range and you call with K5 or fold K7 it's not that big of a deal. But if you call with AQ when you should only call with KK+... That is real leak and big one.
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      yeh most of my mistakes are those 50/50 scenarios like you said in K5 example
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I can easily do 95% with the ICM Trainer. More if I take my time.

SNGWiz though I am sitting at around 80%. It offers scenarios that ICM Trainer does not.

Edit: Actually, I have been messing around with ICM Trainer more and I see that it does offer pretty much any scenario that SNGWiz does, but just not as often.

SNGWiz will present the same annoying scenario where someone with a small stack pushes and you have to decide in the Button or Small Blind whether you should Push or Fold to try to win that Pot. I have now seen ICM Trainer present that scenario also, it just doesn't annoy you with it continually like SNGWiz does.

ICM Trainer is free too, unlike $100 for SNGWiz. SNGWiz is not near as attractive either. What SNGWiz can do though is go through your hand history and critique your play, but I have heard comments in forums that people don't think that feature is so great. For $100 though, SNGWiz is not very pretty looking.