ICM help needed

• rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Hello, first of all sorry if this is in the wrong forum section. I want to ask if someone could tell me the best options in ICM Trainer to get my push/fold skills up. And whats is a good percentage of good answers in ICM is it like 95%+ or 90%+? Thanks for you answers and good luck at the tables :)
  • 3 replies
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      You shouldn't really think that much about correct answers percent, but more the mistakes you do. E.g. if it say that K6+ is in calling range and you call with K5 or fold K7 it's not that big of a deal. But if you call with AQ when you should only call with KK+... That is real leak and big one.
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      yeh most of my mistakes are those 50/50 scenarios like you said in K5 example
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I can easily do 95% with the ICM Trainer. More if I take my time.

SNGWiz though I am sitting at around 80%. It offers scenarios that ICM Trainer does not.

Edit: Actually, I have been messing around with ICM Trainer more and I see that it does offer pretty much any scenario that SNGWiz does, but just not as often.

SNGWiz will present the same annoying scenario where someone with a small stack pushes and you have to decide in the Button or Small Blind whether you should Push or Fold to try to win that Pot. I have now seen ICM Trainer present that scenario also, it just doesn't annoy you with it continually like SNGWiz does.

ICM Trainer is free too, unlike $100 for SNGWiz. SNGWiz is not near as attractive either. What SNGWiz can do though is go through your hand history and critique your play, but I have heard comments in forums that people don't think that feature is so great. For $100 though, SNGWiz is not very pretty looking.