Freerollwinner

• bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      I won the 150$freeroll on fulltilt 4 times.
      Thats 7500 people.1st place takes home 18$.
      I finish 4 times 1st in one month.
      Ok mb I had big luck to win 3 times playn no-limit holdem,but then the last of those four 1st places was on the h.o.r.s.e. freeroll...that must be skill?:D
      Any way if not for skills this achievment of mine speaks for great dedication and my hopeless trys to become a beter player.

Did you know that u can play this freerolls 7h. and finish before the cash?Anyway thats 64$ from freerolls in one month and don't forget the free poker expirience.Btw I played like 10h. a day 5 days a week.I am really poor so my skills and feel(soul read) are wasted on freerolls.The moment I find someone to stack me I go on 18h.7days a week tornament rampage.
  • 5 replies
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Good job, never could dedicate myself like that.
      Now, try some $1 SNGs and move up!
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove
      Ok mb I had big luck to win 3 times playn no-limit holdem,but then the last of those four 1st places was on the h.o.r.s.e. freeroll...that must be skill?:D
      Any way if not for skills this achievment of mine speaks for great dedication and my hopeless trys to become a beter player.

Did you know that u can play this freerolls 7h. and finish before the cash?Anyway thats 64$ from freerolls in one month and don't forget the free poker expirience.Btw I played like 10h. a day 5 days a week.I am really poor so my skills and feel(soul read) are wasted on freerolls.The moment I find someone to stack me I go on 18h.7days a week tornament rampage.
      congrats - but I dont understand. You have another thread going about playing a few hundred sngs on party poker starting at the $1 and playing higher limits as well. but here you say you have no money and can only play free rolls.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      just study alot.. and use according bankrollmanagement.. You definetly have the passion or the right mindset to grind it out. Just put some of that effort into improving and you shouldn't be having to play freerolls in no time ;)
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      You should play the Big little donkament while your running hot :P
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      Originally posted by evertonroar
      Originally posted by bohemiagrove

congrats - but I dont understand. You have another thread going about playing a few hundred sngs on party poker starting at the $1 and playing higher limits as well. but here you say you have no money and can only play free rolls.
      yes cuz I start to play partypoker.com thanks to pokerstrategy.com with my 50$ starting capital.The freeroll story is really old!
      Btw thank you for chossing my signeture :D :f_love: