[Application] Full tilt poker part's

• Proferis
      Proferis
      Bronze
      Hey guys , I am thinking about grinding the mtt's next week in Full Tilt poker as everyone knows , there comes a double week, where all the guaranted prize pools will be twice bigger then they usually are, so I am looking 400$ bankroll, its going to be divided to 50 parts , 1 part is - 8$, the procents will look like that 60/40 stacker gets more and ofcourse my nick name in Full Tilt is Proferis, the total profit is like 3k$, because the rush is not showed there, thank you for reading and I am waiting you tu buy my parts , who wants to do that send money to nick name : Proferis. ONLY FULL TILT POKER.
      And I wish you good luck at the tables.
      I have enough time to play and motivation to win, maybe its a chance to you to get richer without doing nothing? :f_cool:

Feedback for proferis - Added by EagleStar88
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Proferis,

Please read the Staking Rules carefully and ensure that you comply fully with them.

I've added a link to the feedback thread that you've already set up, but we also need you to add the following disclaimer into the top of your opening post:

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      I haven't done this bit for you because it is important that you read the rules carefully yourself, understand and accept them.
      Without the disclaimer I'm afraid we would have to close your thread.

Any problems or questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Bart