Bonus and VIP program

• SkyHighBG
      SkyHighBG
      Bronze
      Hey guys. Want to ask you 2 simple questions here :)

Let's say i deposit at BWIN and clear the bonus. Can i deposit at another Ongame site (Betfair for example) and apply for another bonus? (Is that possible at IPoker sites?)

How hard is to clear the bonus at BWIN compared to Full Tilt for example.

Thanks in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SkyHighBG
      Dunno about other question, but for this i can say that you need to pay 2$ rake to clear 1$ bonus. That's for tournaments, if you play cash games it might be different :) So, if you play tournaments, you can quite easily estimate how much you'll be able to clear in 60 days.
    • SkyHighBG
      SkyHighBG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      Originally posted by SkyHighBG
      Dunno about other question, but for this i can say that you need to pay 2$ rake to clear 1$ bonus. That's for tournaments, if you play cash games it might be different :) So, if you play tournaments, you can quite easily estimate how much you'll be able to clear in 60 days.

Thanks for the response.

I play cash - 6m 25NL at the moment. As far as i can see, their rake for cash games is not fixed, so if anyone is familiar, i'd be thankful to be enlightened :)

Also, which of the ongame sites has the best (or at least very good VIP program)?
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Let's say i deposit at BWIN and clear the bonus. Can i deposit at another Ongame site (Betfair for example) and apply for another bonus? (Is that possible at IPoker sites?)

Yeah you can. Network sites are great for that, you clear one bonus, move to next Ongame skin, clear their bonus... meanwhile another site offers a reload bonus and so on. I've already played close to 3k Sngs on Ongame with ~50% rakeback from bonuses. Dunno about cash games, should a little less %.
    • zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      hi, I clear the 500$ yellow member bonus at a rate of ~1.2-1.3% per hour, 6 tabling 100nl