This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

WTP Vienna reload bonus

• Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      If someone missed it, 100% up to 100$ bonus code VIENNA
      special offer today only

not to think it's a scam..
      http://twitpic.com/4ejtm5

my question is
      if i deposit 100$, i will get extra 100$, but, can i cash out that 100$ and still be left with the bonus 100$

and i do already have cash on the account

tnx
  • 3 replies
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

I was also interested so I searched PartyPoker FAQ´s concerning bonuses and that´s what I found:

Q:My account contains a release restricted bonus that requires a deposit. Will I forfeit this bonus if I make a cash-out?

A:Yes, your bonus will be forfeited if you request a cash-out on a release restricted bonus that requires a deposit.

I am pretty sure that this "WPT Vienna reload bonus" will be considered as a release-restricted bonus. (this is usaual for "deposit bonuses")

My conclussion:
      You can´t cash-out this $100 deposit until you clear this bonus or this bonus expires in case you want to clear it.

Hope it helps!
      Ondra
    • Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      ..was thinking the similar thing...

so, anyone reloaded? what are the release requirements?
    • Kapica
      Kapica
      Bronze
      for 38€ deposit i have to gather 107 standard points... for 5 installments, so 5 times... too much i think..