This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 32s out of BB

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      UTG seemed to be pretty standard regular - Therefore I´d see his range here mostly like low PPs.

When I double barrel board, I expect him to fold PPs up to 77 and maybe also something like 78.

Is this okay or rather marginal play ?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      UTG2:
      $10.00
      MP1:
      $10.19
      MP2:
      $18.38
      MP3:
      $1.92
      CO:
      $12.67
      BU:
      $4.54
      SB:
      $20.63
      BB (Hero):
      $11.26
      UTG1:
      $13.82

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3, 2.
      UTG1 calls $0.10, 7 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.25) 9, 3, 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, UTG1 calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.65) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, UTG1 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.65.
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Standard regular might even limp smaller PPs from UTG, although I guess I would even Check it on turn just for that reason to see his hand and see with what that reg limped in and take a note, which might even be better than taking down the pot.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Standard regular might even limp smaller PPs from UTG, although I guess I would even Check it on turn just for that reason to see his hand and see with what that reg limped in and take a note, which might even be better than taking down the pot.

Best regards.
      Yes, but when I check the turn I risk that I will have to face a bet and will have to give up :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      Yes, but when I check the turn I risk that I will have to face a bet and will have to give up :D
      Nah, I don't think that he would anyways bet in freeplay pot with a lot worse.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      A regular that limps utg? w00t... :P

Well thats one of the worst cards to barrel cuz its now 3 to a striaght if he peeled with KJss he will never fold to turn raise etc
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by Heffron89

By "regular" on this limit I usually mean someone playing strictly ABC / or not playing totally without brain involved. Some players tend to limp from EP with small PPs.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by Heffron89

By "regular" on this limit I usually mean someone playing strictly ABC / or not playing totally without brain involved. Some players tend to limp from EP with small PPs.
      Ah I see its FR now :D