Bonus and VIP program at Ipoker

• SkyHighBG
      SkyHighBG
      Bronze
      Hey guys. Want to ask you 3 questions :)

Let's say i deposit at Bet365 and clear the bonus. Can i deposit at another IPoker site (BetFred for example) and apply for another bonus? (Is that possible over at Ongame sites?)

Which is the best VIP program of all Ipoker sites?

How hard is to clear the bonus at Bet365 compared to Full Tilt for example. (I play 6M 25NL).

Thanks in advance.

P.S. for the mods: I've posted similar thread at BWIN section, because someone there at ongame section, might now the answers to my questions.
  • 2 replies
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey SkyHighBG,

you can deposit at all iPoker sites and you will get the first deposit bonus and advantages of the VIP program at every site. I am not familiar with Ongame, so I can´t say anything about that.

It is hard to says which iPoker site has the best VIP program. It depends on how much you play. I think personally that Titan and William Hill offer the best VIP program.

The full first deposit bonus is very hard to clear at bet365 (nearly impossible at NL20). This is much easier at Titan and William Hill.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards
    • SkyHighBG
      SkyHighBG
      Bronze
      Thank you very much, good sir.

The thing is that i'm from Bulgaria and i think Titan and William Hill don't accept players from here.

Any suggestions for the rest sites at IPoker network?