This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

scars thread

• scar13567
      scar13567
      Bronze
      hey everyone, just thought id drop an update on how the tables at fulltilt poker are treating me... but first a little back ground
      a while ago( 1 month or 2) a friend of mine sent me 5.50 on full tilt poker, advising me to play a single table tournament with him. I managed to win this tournament, which gave me total winnings of 22.50, nothing major.
      However, over the next week, i had turned this 5.50 into 300 dollars, in the way you people must hate : putting all the money on a table and going ballistic. By no surprise i lost 100 of it, then tilted the remaining 200 on 1 hand...
      This gave me new motivation to try bankroll management rules here at poker strategy. So far, i have played 20 or so 2.25 sngs with the 50 dollars, and am now sitting at 51. Not good, but i am in the black. Hopefully, over the next months, i can build this roll and make some serious money playing here.

Sorry for the run on nature of the story, i am no writer...
  • 6 replies