BB ($6.96)
      UTG ($5)
      UTG+1 ($3.43)
      UTG+2 ($1.95)
      MP1 ($5.19)
      Hero ($5.12)
      BTN ($4.98)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, fold, MP1 raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.90, fold, fold, fold, fold, MP1 calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.92) 2:diamond: 9:club: T:club:

MP1 checks, Hero bets $1.30, MP1 calls $1.30

TURN ($4.52) 2:diamond: 9:club: T:club: 3:heart:

MP1 checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($4.52) 2:diamond: 9:club: T:club: 3:heart: 4:spade:

MP1 bets $2.99 (AI), Hero folds

MP1 wins $4.22

Again one of the first hands this session so unknown villain.
      I did notice he was playin a lot of hands.

I hate 3betting AKs preflop because now it's still air, but I did it because it's the right way to go.
      But the flop should I cbet it? I mean there aren't a lot of worse hands he is going to call me with.
      But I did now should I cbet the turn?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RasTweet,

I guess I would just skip the CBet on flop for the reason that they have very often some kind of PP type of hand here which is very likely going to continue. Rather just give it up.

Sometimes I even would just Call and and play postflop against him, although 3betting ain't that wrong either.

Best regards.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello RasTweet,

I guess I would just skip the CBet on flop for the reason that they have very often some kind of PP type of hand here which is very likely going to continue. Rather just give it up.

Sometimes I even would just Call and and play postflop against him, although 3betting ain't that wrong either.

Best regards.
      yes

this board is pretty horrible to cbet as prolly any pair will peel, any 2 club any striahgt cards + club etc + we have no equity in this flop but 2 overcards and 2 of those are clubs which make it 3 flush so i would just give up