• 6 replies
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      A $5/$10 Limit Holdem reg? Doubt it.
    • Phenomenomzor
      Phenomenomzor
      Bronze
      One guy folded preflop. He would had won the hand with 42o. Winning hand was pair of threes, but there was 4 on board. He won 20k, but I cant imagine how ****ty it feels when you know that you just missed a chance to win 100k. :D

Only a retard would fold a hand on that milestone promo when it gets to you. You might even get lucky with 72, if you dont, you still get ur stack back and nice extra.
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DannyG13
      A $5/$10 Limit Holdem reg? Doubt it.
      Just seen the fact that it was 5/10$ Limit Holdem' Game after I posted that...

and also, +1 for the retard folding his hand preflop.. i mean, they tell you its the MileStone hand.. So you HAVE to ship it, even if you have a piece of Shit hand like 4/2o it has to be +$EV to ship it.. Given that if u suck out, you make a fortune!
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Phenomenomzor
      One guy folded preflop. He would had won the hand with 42o. Winning hand was pair of threes, but there was 4 on board. He won 20k, but I cant imagine how ****ty it feels when you know that you just missed a chance to win 100k. :D

Only a retard would fold a hand on that milestone promo when it gets to you. You might even get lucky with 72, if you dont, you still get ur stack back and nice extra.
      No, board was 2K3 6 9, so he wouldn't have had the winning hand..

Although I do agree it's more than stupid to fold pre in a milestone hand, if at all.
    • Phenomenomzor
      Phenomenomzor
      Bronze
      Really? :f_frown: I kinda had image in my head there was 4 but I was wrong. :rolleyes:
    • dahobo
      dahobo
      Bronze
      It kinda surprised me how many people in general folded their milestone hands... your basically getting a freeroll.