More English Coachings for Southern Hemisphere

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey PokerStrategey,

Can be please have more Coachings like Cheny888s Coaching on a sunday night durining the week, includeing some BSS and MTT Coaching. geting up at 4am is hurting my sleeping scedual :) .

Regards,
      Big Al
  • 3 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He BigAl123456,

with chenny8888's coaching we have the big advantage of having the coaching on a non-working-days morning in Europa and an evening in Down Under/Kiwi-land. As most of our coaches are night owls I won't convince them and our European users to have a coaching in the morning :-(
      What I will do is convincing our coaches to record some of their Coaching sessions in order for you to maintain your normal sleeping schedule.
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      That would be good if that could happen even tho I enjoy interacting in the sessions, but I think there has been a change in Europe Daylight saveing or something because all the coachings have shifted another hour early which is like 3am.

Saying that looks like I havent played enough hands on my Party account because I'm back to Bronze, so I will need to grind out a few hands to move back up to that level.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He BigAl123456,

have a look at saturday's schedule - don't miss that chance to meet lessthanthreee and chenny8888 at the same time (and early european morning :-))