This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

More English Coachings for Southern Hemisphere

• BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Hey PokerStrategey,

Can be please have more Coachings like Cheny888s Coaching on a sunday night durining the week, includeing some BSS and MTT Coaching. geting up at 4am is hurting my sleeping scedual :) .

Regards,
      Big Al
  • 3 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He BigAl123456,

with chenny8888's coaching we have the big advantage of having the coaching on a non-working-days morning in Europa and an evening in Down Under/Kiwi-land. As most of our coaches are night owls I won't convince them and our European users to have a coaching in the morning :-(
      What I will do is convincing our coaches to record some of their Coaching sessions in order for you to maintain your normal sleeping schedule.
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      That would be good if that could happen even tho I enjoy interacting in the sessions, but I think there has been a change in Europe Daylight saveing or something because all the coachings have shifted another hour early which is like 3am.

Saying that looks like I havent played enough hands on my Party account because I'm back to Bronze, so I will need to grind out a few hands to move back up to that level.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He BigAl123456,

have a look at saturday's schedule - don't miss that chance to meet lessthanthreee and chenny8888 at the same time (and early european morning :-))