problem with real money account

• nellle
      nellle
      Bronze
      hello,
      i should recive a 50$ bonus a i have recived a email saying that my capital is on the way but the problem is that i cant make a real money account....
      i have filled all needed informations and but it stil asks me how would i like to deposit....
      i see that others had the same problem too but no one has said what the solution to this problem is...
      any suggestions?
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi nellle,

Welcome to our community and congratulations successfully passing the quiz! =)

Could you please check if you have registered from this PartyPoker link?

If not, please therefore download the software from the link above using your current Party Poker account name and try to then create a real money account.

Second option is:

-Go to Deposit
      -Fill out the form in order to create a real money account
      -You don't actually have to make a deposit

Let me know if you still experiencing problems
      Ingrid
    • Return
      Return
      Bronze
      I have one really annoying problem, I cant register because of this error in register thingy for real money account...

"Sorry, but your telephone country entered code is not a recognised country code, please re-enter."

I filled in everything correctly don't understand the problem:/
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Return,

Welcome to our community! =)

Could I please suggest that you send your telephone number to PartyPoker and ask them to add it for you manually?

Or else, just explain that you having trouble adding it yourself and if there is anything they could advice you to do different.

Keep me posted
      Ingrid

Ps:
      Anybody else had the same problem?
    • CocoBarosanul
      CocoBarosanul
      Bronze
      @Return! For Sweden you have to add 46 in the country code before entering phone number!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Sweden, if I am not wrong?

You really shouldn't have any problem entering your phone number.
      In what format are you trying to enter it?

Ingrid
    • KARBURATORIUS
      KARBURATORIUS
      Bronze
      Try to enter +46(your number) Like Lithuanian +370(my number) +370626397** :)
    • TiltedFold
      TiltedFold
      Bronze
      Same problem, i live in Canada, so i entered 819, and it doesnt work, there must be a bug on their system, really anoying

edit : after calling partypoker we realisez that for canada i need to enter 1 in the first box, and then i can enter the 10 numbers in the second box. The problem is that i was trying to enter 4 numbers in the first box and then 7 numbers in the second box, hope that helps