full of fulltilt

• PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      So ive been playing on fult tilt since i joined through PS and im getting bored of it a bit, i thought i might try pokerstars anyone know how the two sites compare?
  • 6 replies
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      I played first FT , and then started to play PokerStars , so played everyday at the two sites cash games. After a while i decided to focus on PokerStars and its OK .
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      Thing is i just saw this ad on TV that said pokerstars has the most players. Now thats good because at fulltilt i can be waiting ages for a table i want to play so this may not be a problem at pokerstars but with so many more people playing on pokerstars im thinking you just gamble all the time. Is that right?
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PiersM
      Thing is i just saw this ad on TV that said pokerstars has the most players. Now thats good because at fulltilt i can be waiting ages for a table i want to play so this may not be a problem at pokerstars but with so many more people playing on pokerstars im thinking you just gamble all the time. Is that right?
      What exactly do you play young man, so that you have to wait for ages to play? I mean, FTP also has a pretty large playerpool (like 2nd after Stars).

Otherwise if you feel like you need a change, go for it, I think even shifting sites will help you get more motivated again!
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andiperusko
      I played first FT , and then started to play PokerStars , so played everyday at the two sites cash games. After a while i decided to focus on PokerStars and its OK .
      whats ps?? I can you tell you this pokerstars support is amazing they reply within 2 hours tops 3....even less. the tournament structure is much better and they have a new game called fifty fifty
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      [quote][i]What exactly do you play young man, so that you have to wait for ages to play? I mean, FTP also has a pretty large playerpool (like 2nd after Stars).
      [/quote]Well ive played all over the site but lately ive been getting some nice results in the steps tornaments but trying to get a game above step 2 can take time. I have actually logged out after waiting over an hour for a £24+£2 18 player step 3 table but funnily enough i just got on one now so got to go.
    • PiersM
      PiersM
      Global
      whats ps?? I can you tell you this pokerstars support is amazing they reply within 2 hours tops 3....even less. the tournament structure is much better and they have a new game called fifty fifty
      ah right in this case ps is pokerstraregy