playing USD/GBP/EUR tables

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      When you're still playing with your $50 starting capital, is it wise to play 2NL tables that use British pound and euro as the table currency, given that those currencies have a greater value than the dollar?

If buying in at a pounds table, should I buy in for less than 100 bb if playing big stack strategy, given that the buyin is larger because of the currency?
  • 3 replies
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      use usd its worth less so you have more buyins its not retarded it converts for you so playing euro tables is a higher stake
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Targetme
      use usd its worth less so you have more buyins its not retarded it converts for you so playing euro tables is a higher stake
      My thought is that I play on a British-based bookmaking website (William Hill) and the softest opposition, namely the sports bettors who belong to the site, are most likely to play in GBP. Should I stick to playing the USD tables even though the opposition is tougher?
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      well of course its better to play weaker players but bankrole should be top prority so think of it like this if your just rolled for n4 you should play nl2 euros since its worth twice as much if your only just rolled for the lowest usd limit stick to usd