This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Kia Ora

• 6 replies
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Hey Bro!
      Im a fellow Kiwi, from Auckland.
      Where in NZ you from?
    • dw00d
      dw00d
      Bronze
      i feel this is a good time to introduce myself in a kiwi thread :D
      im justin, also from auckland

i signed up a few days ago to see if i would actually get the $50 and was amazed when i saw it sitting there in my poker account only a few hours after signing up!

im thinking of taking the sng path to begin with. trying to get as much info as i can from this site before diving into my starting br.

what game types/limits you guys currently playing?
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dw00d
      i feel this is a good time to introduce myself in a kiwi thread :D
      im justin, also from auckland

i signed up a few days ago to see if i would actually get the $50 and was amazed when i saw it sitting there in my poker account only a few hours after signing up!

im thinking of taking the sng path to begin with. trying to get as much info as i can from this site before diving into my starting br.

what game types/limits you guys currently playing?
      Hey Justin.
      Yeah its pretty sweet huh, couldnt quiet believe it myself when I signed up.
      I recommend starting with SnGs if your new they are probablt the best and fastest way to gain a good grasp of basic concepts.

I play Low Stakes Single Table SNGs as well as the odd MTT.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi Sam!

Good to see this thread go nuts with good old Kiwi fervour. There's a few of us hiding around the traps keeping up the overall quality of the community. :f_p:

Good luck with the study and don't be afraid to hit us up in the forums with any questions.

BTW this thread can always use a bit of love:

New Zealand (AOTEAROA - THE LAND OF THE LONG WHITE CLOUD)
    • MischiefMarg
      MischiefMarg
      Bronze
      wahoo!!!

Hi all you kiwi's :f_biggrin:

Most I'v seen on 1 forum !!! ;)

GL all and hope to see you on the felt >^_^<

But watch out I might send an earthquake your way..... can you guess which city?? aarrhahaha!!! :D

gl gl >^_^<
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello Everyone =)

Warm Welcome to our community!

Ingrid