Bwin just blocked Bulgaria?

• 5 replies
    • scriptacle
      scriptacle
      Bronze
      Don't know about bwin, but Betfair works for me.
    • Kireto
      Kireto
      Bronze
      Yep they blocked Bulgaria. This is ok, but I have points there are practically equal to some cash, and they told me that my points are taken and will never be refunded ?!?

WTF, nobody told me that they will close all accounts from Bulgaria, and points taken!

That is Ridiculous !

I am signed there with PokerStrategy bonus, what will you guys say about this as my affiliate ?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kireto
      WTF, nobody told me that they will close all accounts from Bulgaria, and points taken!
      The terms of service that you agreed to says they can do precisely that if they choose to. The only thing you have a right to is the cash balance of your account.
    • Kireto
      Kireto
      Bronze
      Can you show were exactly is this stated ?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      First, they can terminate you at any time:

https://help.bwin.com/General/Legal/general_tac.aspx

Liability/data processing

4. The company reserves the right to exclude users from participating in any of the games of bwin International Ltd. at its discretion.
      Second, when they do they can take your points with them:

https://binside.bwin.com/binside.aspx?view=help&content=agb

Termination

In case of a violation of these Terms and Conditions or of bwin’s General Terms and Conditions, in case of suspected manipulation or misuse of the Members Program or if the user account is blocked, bwin reserves the right to terminate, without notice, the b'inside membership and delete all unredeemed Market Points. In such cases the Market Points become invalid immediately and can no longer be redeemed. Furthermore, bwin reserves the right to temporarily suspend membership rights at b'inside and to refuse redeeming the Market Points, if the company’s security department, for whatever reason, closes the bwin account for an internal review.
      In general sites cannot take your money as that is generally against the regulatory bodies that license them.