This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH]NL50 KJo IP float

• Ico0o
      Ico0o
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($175)
      BB ($50)
      UTG ($139)
      CO ($49.75)
      Hero ($50)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: K:heart:

fold, CO raises to $2, Hero calls $2, fold, fold

FLOP ($4.75) T:diamond: 2:club: 9:heart:

CO bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50

TURN ($11.75) T:diamond: 2:club: 9:heart: 3:diamond:

CO checks, Hero bets $6, CO calls $6

RIVER ($23.75) T:diamond: 2:club: 9:heart: 3:diamond: A:heart:

CO checks, Hero bets $14, CO calls $14

Villain is 22/19 (21% CO steal), Flop Cbet 78%, Turn - 42%, WTSD - 25%, W$SD - 46%.

I decided to float him, have some equity with my gutshot + overcards.
      I havent any notes for him and i don't know how is he 2nd barelling draws, what he can c/c on this turn.

Any oesd, overcards + any weak draw, TP, 2nd pair...
      I think that i have a lot of aces in my range of floating and i easilly can represent this ace. I think most of his range will fold to any river bet, am i right ?
  • 2 replies
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      I would bet the turn bigger.

On the river, I would just check and see villains hand. If he has an OESD we take it down. Ace high missed flushdraws will probably not fold now. And medium pairs might find a call to a medium bet.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If he went pot control I think he would call you down, since you´re not really shouldn´ bet your Tx hands unless it is AT. You can maybe consider overbetting but that would also look suspicious. Without history I´d likely just take my free showdown although barreling river and hoping he would fold his 88 or 9x would be tempting