This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] J8o BU vs SB

• LSFC4ever
      LSFC4ever
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $6.63
      MP2:
      $1.44
      MP3:
      $16.90
      CO:
      $13.49
      BU (Hero):
      $11.12
      SB:
      $16.78

Preflop: Hero is BU with 8, J.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, SB calls $0.20, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.6) J, 7, 5 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB raises to $1.00, Hero calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.6) 9 (2 players)
      SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50.

River: ($7.6) 4 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $7.6.
      Results follow:

This hand is from Rush.Villain is weak agro player postflop- 32-29-5.0-16.0-40/VPIP-PFR-AF-3b-WTS.Had note that he c/r me alot on similar flops, so I decided to calldown on most of the turns and rivers, just not on 3rd spade R.I expect he c/r the flop with very wide range, and total air also include in this, and given the fact that he is aggresive and I have position decided to call and possibly let him bluff the turn or I valuebet if he checks.The turn gave me extra equity with the double gut.As played I decided I don't have a valuebet on the river, but if he bet can I actually complete my plan and call him down?
      Regards.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello LSFC4ever,

The problem is that I don't really think that he would turn his hand into bluff on river that often, therefore I guess it would be pretty hard for us to Call the river shove or anything like that, I might even sometimes prefer to fold without having a very good reason to do that. But as played seems to be fine.

Best regards.