Hi :)

• drips78
      drips78
      Basic
      hi Im new to this site
      my names dale but known as d1
      im quite daring but have common sense, well what i know of anyway.
      been playing poker for a while, I'm now 21
      my first enconter with poker was when i was a child helping my dad cheat against his friends, dont be mad i didnt know what i was doing :P

my best encounter with poker was when i played a table of 10 on pokerstars when i was 17 on my older brothers account and cleared the table in 7 mins wining 50 dollers, with just purly bluffing and luck of the turn and river. it was my first time winning, after that i relised bluffing wasnt nessecery and that there was a stratergy. dont be greedy, control the table, and be paitent. ive read the stratergy on this site an have tryed it, and it does work :) but can be boring, but it works :P

ive set a goal for myself, im trying to make a grand starting from nothing, so im just entering freerolls just to win 10 cent!!! lol so i can then go onto sit and go's and incease it and so on and soo on,

i hope to meet alot of other poker players and one day to be setting up touneys myself
      peace out pro pokers :P :club: :club: :club: :club: :club:
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi d1 and welcome to the community, good to see you join us.

Ahh happy memories, I remember my dad playing cards with me when I was small too, but I think he just used to make up the rules as we went, or at least that how it seemed at the time lol.

We all wish you well with your challenge and don't forget to let us all know how you get on. Maybe consider setting up a blog which you can update regularly. The strategy guides & educational material should also help you to refine your existing poker play, make you think about certain situations more and help with your game overall.

Finally, because I've talked enough already and probably boring you, check out the free live coaching sessions when you get some spare time. They are great fun, a good way to meet other members and the coaches are happy to explain tricky situations as and when they arise or answer questions etc.

I'm sure you will love it here in the community and once again welcome, make yourself at home ;)

Best regards,

Bart