ID check

• noFX13
      noFX13
      Bronze
      Just want to ask, how can I show you my living adress? In my drivings licence and in my passport ther is no adress, only city and country... Pleas explaine me what to do?
  • 12 replies
    • Veeziits
      Veeziits
      Bronze
      hey, just copy last bill of rent ;) that should do the job
    • noFX13
      noFX13
      Bronze
      I have my own house, maybe I can take photo with my house and me, and you will see the hiuse nummber?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      send them a copy of a phone or utility bill
    • noFX13
      noFX13
      Bronze
      Ou, ok :) Will do :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi noFX13,

The best is to send in a utility bill of your home. Clearly stating your address and name.

Thanks everyone for helping out, I might be able to suggest this "I can take photo with my house and me, and you will see the house number" procedure in the future for our security checks ;)

Any problems, let us know
      Ingrid
    • noFX13
      noFX13
      Bronze
      I send my employment contract wtih my name and adress on it :) I hope it will be ok for you :)
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      i got a question along this line, i dont own the house i live in my parents do, i'm 18, got my pic of id but no address proof.

what different method of address proof can i get. :<

An idea i had is using my drivers license because that has my address on is that usable has address on, is that cool?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi foulkezboyz,

Welcome to our community! =)

Yes, we aware of the situation that many players are still living with their parents. In case of this, we suggest that you can send in the utility bill which is on your parents name (because you will have the same surname) and still prove your address.

I hope this was helpful and keep me posted
      Ingrid
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      Guess i'm stealing my mum's utility bill, shes not an uberfan of poker. :<

but thanks for clarifying i wanted to sort it all out before i sent it in.

and it says scan the back and front of your id documents what does this mean for passports cos there is only 1 page with information on and the back of that page it has a wire thing
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I suppose its the only way to prove your address or?

Ingrid
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      yeap, the sacrifices i have to make :P
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey foulkezboyz,

I know it might be tough with parents at times with "gambling" but it's probably a good idea to be open with them and try to explain them it's not exactly gambling if your doing all the right things.

Maybe sit down with them and show them exactly what you do/show them PS.com and what a great supportive community we have?

I'm sure if you put it in a way that it's a hobby, you love the sport and you want to get good at it and being good and create a great income they will shine to it and be supportive.

It might get messy and may loose trust with parents if your not honest with them.

Goodluck either way.

Regards,

Kyle.