Help pls!

• T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Hello!

I was wondering if is it posible to be transfered from romanian community to english community. What do I have to do for that?

I want to do ID check in the english community as well.

Thank you!
  • 6 replies
    • diutza
      diutza
      Bronze
      you just need to change the language on the top drop box, if I got your question right
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi T3rMiT3,

You are welcome to actively participate in both communities. You can switch between the two as per what diutza said.

From what I understand, the ID check can only be completed once, so if you've already undertaken one in the Romanian community, you wouldn't need to take one here. Similarly, if you've already failed an ID check, you can't just switch languages in the hope to take another attempt.

Hope this clarifies it, in the event of any problems, please do drop the support team a message.

Good to see you active in the English community, best regards,

Bart
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      I want to belong to the english community, not only to swich from the language menu.

I haven't done ID check yet.

I ask you again: Is it posible to be transfered to the english community ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi T3rMiT3,

Please drop a ticket to the support team who will be in a better position to confirm this or not. They will assist you with the transfer & ID check etc if these are possible.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      I don't understand. The support sends me here to ask what is necesary to do to get transfered into the english community and now you send me back to support with nothing?!

What is going on here? Is this a ping-pong game?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi T3rMiT3,

Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause you.

However, I can confirm that changing the default community is something to do with our Support. Please contact and explain your wish again, they should be able to help you. :)

Regards,
      thunder