family members starting capital

• LuckyDimes
      Hello everyone. Just a simple question: can family members get multiple starting capitals? Like, for example, a son of the family got it, and now, his brother wants it too? I know, it looks kinda silly, but anyways, everyone's help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance, guys.
  • 2 replies
    • error4u88
      they will tell u it's ok, and later when u want to cashout ur money, they will delete ur account like they did to me, and say u violated some imaginary rules :P
    • EagleStar88
      Hi LuckyDimes,

Your family members can indeed get a starting capital too for themselves and would be very welcome. It is however important that they do everything themselves, i.e. they pass the quiz themselves and you don't share accounts as each person is only allowed just one account.

We highly recommend that you notify the PokerStrategy support team of your family connection to avoid any potential problems indicated by error4u88. You would also all have to provide ID proof to the support team.

In addition, it is highly recommended that you contact the support team of any poker room where you both intend to play. You will be allowed to play on the same poker room, but not in the same tournament or on the same cash tables etc.
      As long as you ensure the support teams are aware and follow these simple guidelines you should not have any problems.

Hope this helps, best regards,