Whats the problem?

• noFX13
      noFX13
      Bronze
      I send my passport pictures, and my working place contract with my addres, and they tell my that ID check is unsuccessfull, are pokerstrategy.com is liars?

No explanation, nothing...
  • 7 replies
    • noFX13
      noFX13
      Bronze
      Best way is no answer on any questions, such a "good" people work here, thanks you every body! :) "Best" ever attitude...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi noFX13,

Sorry to hear that you have had problems and we do appreciate your frustration. All questions both to our support team and here in the forums are answered as soon as we can, but please do appreciate that there are many members and questions to cover.

The ID check is a necessary requirement of receiving the starting capital. This is in place to protect not only PokerStrategy but also your own account and personal details.
      I'm afraid the starting capital is not available should you fail the ID check for whatever reason and it cannot be retaken.

The support team will provide as much detail as they can, but please note that for security reasons they cannot always provide exact reasons as this would give away the measures that they have to take.

The free starting capital is just 1 small part of the membership benefits available to you here and we do hope that you will continue to play an active role within the community and enjoy the other benefits (strategy guides, educational material, free live coaching sessions, numerous community events & freerolls etc), even if it involves making a small deposit of your own funds.

The email you should receive from the support team will guide you more into how you can do this, or by all means give us a shout here in the forums, we're here to help.

Best regards,

Bart
    • noFX13
      noFX13
      Bronze
      If ther is a such messy attitude, than I don't have nothing left to do for you there... Maybe next time you will again cheat on me, so I will better waste my time in sites I am belive in...

HAve a good day to everybody, I'm out of here...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi noFX13,

I can assure you that there is no cheating going on. The support team will always have good reason to fail an ID, PokerStrategy is a highly respected & responsible company. It has already issued well in excess of a million free starting capitals and it's growing all the time.

I am sorry that you will not give us a chance to prove ourselves and what we can do for you, but of course fully respect your decision.

We all wish you every success with your poker wherever you decide to play.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi noFX13,

I am really sad to read your feedback.

We are a helpful and great community here and care for each member equally.
      One of our representatives will contact you regarding your ID check - good luck!

Keep us posted
      Ingrid
    • noFX13
      noFX13
      Bronze
      Today I receive a call from pokerstrategy.com, and I want to appologise to all community form my stress and rude. Please sorry for my bad words. Now everything is fine and I am realy happy and want to be a good pokerstrategy member, proove my self as a good player and be friendly shearing all my knowleg with other players. Thanks for understanding, wish you grate day... :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi noFX13,

On behalf of the PokerStrategy.com Team, we are glad to see that your case have turned out in a positive way.

Really hope that you will take the time and browse around in the forum and also read our strategic articles to help you become a great poker player.

We are here to help you all the way and I am sure our members will be happy to see you become active and share your experience.

Good luck
      Ingrid